Last Updated: April 30, 2016
2016 GALL Movie Night
Opening Day is Saturday March 5th!
Team pictures will be taken on opening day, here is the linkfor your team's time. Please arrive 15 minutes early!
Snack bar sign ups are available now at
Please contact Michelle Oberlander if you cannot make your shift: email@example.com
New snack bar rules to be aware of for the 2016 season:
· Arrive to your shift on time. If you are not there for your entire shift, you will not receive your deposit back. Sign in and sign out are required.
· If you are unable to make your shift, you must reschedule 48 hours in advance or will lose your deposit. You may work a later cancelation shift to be repaid ( shifts subject to availability).
· Snack bar shift will consist of prepping, serving, cleaning (in and around the snack bar, including bathrooms and trash pick-up).
· Re-distribution of snack bar checks will be handled twice. Once in the middle of the season and once at the end of the season. Re-distribution will be handled through your team parents. This change is to avoid congestion and confusion at the time of shift changes.
· Snack bar shifts to be worked by adults 18 years and older due to the fryer and grill.
· If a teenager is sent to work your shift, the reimbursement will be $25.00 because they are unable to work all snack bar stations.
· We encourage teens and anyone who loves working in the snack bar to sign-up to be on our substitution list. Substitutions will be called when needed and paid $25.00 at the end of their shift. Please place you name and number on the sub list located in the snack bar.
GALL Program advertisements are available for all divisions.
Order a full, half, or quarter sheet for your son or daughter. Surprise them with a personal message and/or photo. Advertise for your business with your business card and/or image. All advertisements will be included in our season end program. Don’t miss out! Click HERE for instructions. Due date: SATURDAY MARCH 26th.
Click here to view the 2016 Glendora American Little League Local Rules
Advertising Opportunity 2016 Season
GALL Wall Boards & Banner signs
If you are interested in advertising
Please Contact Ed Diaz
For More Information
Thank you for your support.
2016 LITTLE LEAGUE AGE CUT OFF UPDATED
EFFECTIVE FOR THE 2016 SEASON, LITTLE LEAGUE HAS MOVED THE NEW AGE DETERMINATION DATE TO AUGUST 31ST FOR SOME PLAYERS.
WHO DOES IT AFFECT AND HOW?
FOR ANY PLAYER BORN BETWEEN MAY 1, 2003 AND APRIL 30, 2005 - YOU WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY THIS CHANGE, APRIL 30TH REMAINS YOUR CUT OFF DATE
FOR ANY PLAYER BORN BETWEEN MAY 1, 2005 AND AUGUST 31, 2005 - YOU WILL PLAY UNDER THE APRIL 30TH AGE DATE (10 YEAR OLD)
FOR ALL PLAYERS BORN SEPTEMBER 1, 2005 OR AFTER - YOU WILL NOW FALL UNDER THE NEW AUGUST 31ST CUT OFF DATE.
HERE IS THE CHART FROM LITTLE LEAGUE:
(PLEASE REFER THE YEAR OF BIRTH AND CORRESPONDING MONTH TO DETERMINE LEAGUE AGE)
2016 Little League Age Chart
FOR BASEBALL DIVISION ONLY
Match month (top line) and box with year of birth. League age indicated at right.
Our Partners at Frozen Ropes have a great opportunity
for your child with their new Player Academy.
For a complete schedule listing, click here!