Come to the 4th annual Hantsport Music Festival Concert July 22, 2017!
Again, this year's concert is not one you will want to miss. Mark your calendars and get your tickets and t-shirts soon! All proceeds from the event go to non-profit Hantsport organizations.
Check out the Festival's web page: www.hhmf.ca
2017 Hantsport Minor Baseball Registration
***Only in-person registration is April 29th, 2017***
- Date: April 29, 2017
- Place: HMCC House, Hantsport
- Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 pm
- Fees for each division:
· T-Ball (Ages 5-6 and not 7 before 12/31/2017) = $60
· Rookie (Ages 7-8 and not 9 before 12/31/2017) = $60
· Mosquito (Ages 9-11 and not 12 before 12/31/2017) = $100; Mosquito Rep= $125
- PeeWee (Ages 12-13 and not 14 before 12/31/17) = $150
· Midget (Ages 16-18 and not 19 before 12/31/17) = $175
******MIDGET TRY-OUTS STARTING APRIL 26th: SATURDAYS 10a.m., MONDAYS and WEDNESDAYS 6p.m. All Try-outs are on the School St field, Hantsport. For more information contact Shawn Gertridge #902-691-5369*****
- Birth certificates and health cards are required to register. For a registration form go to "Handouts" or use the Online Registration Form
- Families can register online at anytime, see Mike King or mail to HMBA. Registrations accepted no later than May 31.
To register after May 31, 2017 please call Mike King (President) at
902-352-2137. Completed applications can also be mailed to Hantsport Minor Baseball Assn, PO BOX 638
Hantsport NS B0P 1P0.
HMBA Website: www.leaguelineup.com/hantsport
HANTSPORT MINOR BASEBALL BOTTLE DRIVE:
SATURDAY MAY 13, 2017, starting at 9 a.m.
THIS YEAR'S BOTTLE DRIVE WAS AGAIN A HUGE SUCCESS. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE DONATIONS!!
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK
Please sign our guest book after visiting our site by clicking on the link near the top of the page to let us know what you think about our site and if we can do anything to improve it.