Purpose: To provide the Hastings College community (students, faculty, staff) opportunities for participation and fun in a variety of activities.
1. To promote participation on campus
2. To promote competition in a fun and sportsmanlike setting
3. To promote lifelong skills
4. To provide opportunities for growth through teamwork and cooperation
5. To meet new people, make new friends and HAVE FUN.
To be eligible for any intramural activity, an individual must be one of the following:
1) A student currently enrolled at Hastings College
2) A full or part time member of the Hastings College faculty/staff
Most team activities have additional eligibility rules. Team captains are responsible for the eligibility of their team members.
Activities currently offered:
Flag Football (4 on 4)
5 on 5 Basketball
Sand Volleyball (Co-Rec)
3 on 3 Basketball
Bowl Pick 'em Contest
March Madness Bracket Challenge