Are you ready for some football?
We have a lot going on this weekend. Please be sure to read this Packer post in its entirety, it has very important information and updates. We open up this season traveling to York to take on the Bearcats. We need all of our Packer faithful to come out and support our Packer boys and girls. Please refer to the report time’s sheet for pictures and game information.
· Fundraiser- R&K sub sales started Aug 14th money and orders due Aug 28th
· Order forms for spirit wear were due for return on August 17th.
· A parents meeting will be held August 20th 6:00pm in the pavilion
· Team pictures are scheduled for Saturday August 22nd. Team report times attached……
· Our first game varsity is August 23 vs. @York Kickoff is at noon. Direction to the field attached…
· If you have not purchased game socks we will have them for sale at the parents meeting on Thursday and on in the pavilion Friday the cost is $6.00 per pair…..
· The JV schedule will be completed shortly, will distribute information as soon as we receive it from the league, first JV games August 29th times and locations TBA!
· Please note there is a fee for all CFA games $2 adults and $5/family.
· We are always looking for volunteers. Sign up for anything (this includes home game consession, banquet, and anything that can be done to make the season successful.
- Our Team Website: www.hbgpackers.org
- Phone: 717 634-0049
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Harrisburg packers
- If you change any of your means of contact……Please make sure we have your e-mail, cell numbers for information and updates