Welcome to the HubCity Volleyball Family
Congratulations! You made a team! Listed below are the next steps that need to happen prior to our club meeting that will take place on Saturday, November 21, 2015 at the Boonsboro Middle School Auditorium. Meeting will start at 9am and should end by noon.
1. Go back into your USAV Registration (https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/) and declare “Hub City” as your selected club for 2015-16. This assignment can only be done once, so make sure HubCity is selected before updating your record. You will also need to upgrade from the one event membership to the full Junior membership for an additional amount.
2. Go to the Hub City Volleyball Club website, www.leaguelineup.com/hubcityvolleyball, and print the materials that will need to be completed and returned during our club meeting on 11-21-15.
· 2015-2016 CHRVA Medical Release Form
· Copy of Players Birth Certificate
· 2015 Code of Conduct - -no signature required
· Hub City Player Code of Ethics and Conduct
· Hub City Parent Code of Conduct
3. Bring payment for the first half of the total club dues.
· 12’s - -Base price is $650. Subtract $100 if you are going to participate in the fundraising.
· 13-18’s - -Base price is $750. Subtract $100 if you are going to participate in the fundraising.
· Additional payment plans may be established. See Brian Smith to arrange an alternative payment arrangement.
· Multiple players in the same family do get a discount, but the expectation is to complete both fundraisers if choosing this option.
Other activities on this day
- Players will try on uniforms –we will have uniforms available for sizing
- Information will be provided on tournaments including the mutli day event for ages 13-18
- Hub City Gear Order – Online ordering process again this year. Website address will be provided
- Fundraisers will be discussed
- Teams will meet with coaches to discuss season outlook, rules, etc and to answer any questions.
- Practice Schedules and upcoming events will be provided.