With so much learned and with the experience behind us I am happy to say good bye to the past and HELLO to our future. God has been good and has always kept one door open when the others have closed. Good times and greater things to come!
Thank you Coach Moe and Coach Alfonso for all the time you have dedicated and all that you have taught and instilled in all of the kids that have crossed your path these past couple of years. Our past success stems from you two. It has been proven! Good luck in the future and let's go EASTON ELITE!!!
Some misc. info that is too good to take off as of now =)
1. So close...yet, so far away! lol
2. Some great quotes that I have come across...
- "Mediocre minds usually dismiss anything which reaches beyond their own understanding" Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "When small men attempt great enterprises, they always end by reducing them to the level of their mediocrity" Napoleon Bonaparte
3. Life is not always about trying to fix something that's broken. Sometimes, it's about starting over and creating something better.
4. I believe everything happens for a reason. Things go wrong, so that you can appreciate them when they're right. In this case, good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Couldn't be more true!)