- 2007 Popwarner 70lbs. CHAMPS
- 2009 Popwarner Jr.Peewee CHAMPS 2010 Jr. Peewee, 2010 Peewee and 2011 Peewee Champs
- Liberty City 2012 National Champs a.k.a The Wolf Pack Peewee
- 2006 NYFL Champs 65lbs,70lbs,120lbs.,and the 155lbs.2007 NYFL 160lbs. Champs
- 2008 OBFYL Champs 70 lbs. 135lbs. and 160lbs.
Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.-Vince Lombardi
May 10, 2014
Congratulations Devonta Freeman
Liberty City Warriors
Is Pleased Welcome Ours Newest Teams
Pompano Cowboys,Pompano Chiefs
Pompano Steelers, Tamiami Colts , Parkland Ranger
and Lauderhill Lions
LIBERTY CITY WARRIORS A.K.AWolf PackBack to BackNational Champs
Congratulations to the National Championship team The Liberty City Warriors team
Congratulations to the 2009 Sean Taylor Classic Champs Liberty City Jr.Pee weeTeam Congratulations to the 2010 Sean Taylor Classic Champs Liberty City Jr.Pee wee Team
Congratulations to the 2011 Sean Taylor Classic Champs Liberty City Pee wee Team
Congratulations to the 2012 Sean Taylor Classic Champs Liberty City Pee wee Team
Congratulations to the 2013 Sean Taylor Classic Champs Liberty City Jr.Midget Team
Warriors never;1) Give up or quit2) Abandon the team when they know they need them3) Let pain stop them from playing.
a. (Must educate difference between pain and injury)4) Fear the risk of failure.5) Let down their teammates or coaches.
Warriors always;1) Work as hard as they can to be the best they can and give everything they have2) Put the team needs before their own3) Know that they can play when hurt. They know the difference between being hurt and being injured.4) Relish the opportunity for achievement the game offers5) Respect and are responsible to their teammates and coaches.
The Optimist Creed.
Promise Yourself –.
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind..
- To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet..
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them..
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true..
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best..
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as your are about your own..
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the grater achievements of the future..
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile..
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have not time to criticize others..
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble..
Many have found inspiration in The Optimist Creed. In hospitals, the creed has been used to help patients recover from illness. In locker rooms, coaches have used it to motivate their players..
Optimist International adopted this creed in 1922. It was originally published in 1912 in a book titled: “Your Forces and How to Use Them.” The author was Christian D. Larson, a prolific writer and lecturer who believed that people have tremendous latent powers, which could be harnessed for success with the proper attutude..
|Saturday, Aug 30 |
|Pompano Cowboys @ Liberty City Warriors ||TBA ||TBA |
For a complete schedule listing, click here!
LIBERTY CITY OPTIMIST CLUB WARRIORS
powered by LeagueLineup