Changes are coming for who is returning and who will become new players for us this upcoming summer!
1.Before EVERY game be there 1 hr early, if your not there 30min. prior to gametime you will be benched for the first game.
2. Before the game workout routine in outfield as a team, cages if the have any, run, stretch, throw.
3. In between games, 5 min. break food, drinks, resting. after 5min. grab a ball start throwing or go to the cages, no more sitting around waiting to get the game down with.
4. Before infield/outfield: pray as a team, breakdown take the field. Hustle out or you won't be starting.
5. The only players on the field that are allowed to walk to their position is the Pitcher and catcher. If I see lack of hustle or walking you will be benched for the rest of the game.
6. All my original sportsmanship rules are in affect.
7. You will address umpires as sir, and coaches as coaches.
8. Lets have fun, but after last season things have got to go back to the way they were, we are a team and a program! And we are going to succeed in both.
Louisburg Am. Legion baseball coaches.