THANK YOU LTI FOR YOUR CONTINUED SPONSORSHIP OF OUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM
NEW PHOTOS POSTED SEE
PRE-SEASON PHOTO TAB
JAMBOREE PHOTO TAB
WELCOME 2014 JR FOOTBALL PLAYERS, FAMILY & FRIENDS
|VanDalen Dawson Trainer / Waterboy
TEAM: Together Each Achieve More.........
JUICE & SNACK SCHEDULE
08/23/14 Juice: VanderVeen Snack: Blankers
09/06/14 Juice: Winterberg Snack: Burrows
09/13/14 Juice: Alsbury Snack: Diephuis
09/20/14 Juice: Dykstra Snack: Haak
09/27/14 Juice: Hutchison Snack: Jandoc
10/04/14 Juice: Kleindel Snack: Meenk
10/11/14 Juice: Scott Snack: Van Hofwegen
10/18/14 Juice: Migchelbrink Snack: Rutgers
10/25/14 Juice: Stanley Snack: Van Weerdhuizen
08/23/14 JAMBOREE !
An early wake up call, hot summer day & full TEAM EFFORT at the Jamboree in Ferndale.
Our practices led to an outstanding effort by all. As we prepared for this day our players make great improvements.....Football is a Team sport with a bunch of individual moments. Today we had many individual moments and a huge team effort . We play as a TEAM and should be always be proud of our efforts....LTI Coaches feel that our players executed what we have learned in the short amount of time we have been on the football field. Yes we have much to learn about this great game and we will learn every time we take the field. Also a Huge Thanks to our family's for the great support today! another big thanks goes to Dawson as he is very dedicated to his role in supporting the coaches and each player on our TEAM. See you Monday enjoy your weekend......
GREAT WORK TEAM LTI !
PRE-SEASON PICTURES NOW POSTED.......SEE PHOTO TAB......
PARENTS PLEASE SHARE YOUR PHOTOS. WE WILL UPLOAD THESE HERE to WEEKLY PHOTO FOLDERS
WELCOME 2014 PLAYERS, PARENTS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, VOLUNTEERS & SPONSORS.
One Positive Moment at a Time....
YES FOR MANY PLAYERS THIS WILL BE A FIRST TIME TACKLE FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE. WE STRONGLY FEEL THAT EACH PLAYER WILL LEARN VALUABLE FOOTBALL AS WELL AS LIFE LESSONS. YES WE HAVE MANY THINGS TO LEARN AS THE SEASON CONTINUES FORWARD.
JUST LIKE OTHER SPORTS FOOTBALL IS A SPORT THAT REQUIRES HARD WORK, DEDICATION AND MOST OF ALL TEAM WORK. WE LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYER IMPROVEMENTS AND GREAT LEARNING OPPORTUNITY'S FOR ALL.
PARENTS IN ADVANCE THANK YOU
YOUR SUPPORT FOR PLAYERS AND THE TEAM IS HUGE PART OF WHAT MAKES A PROGRAM LIKE THIS SECOND TO NONE.......
COACHES MISSION STATEMENT:
Provide a Quality Football Program for our youth that generates a positive outcome in fundamental education, heads Up Tackling, skill development, safe techniques, positive self-esteem, sportsmanship, responsibility, participation, positive relationships, quality values and Team Work.
To the best of our ability every attempt will be made to be organized, prepared, consistent, safe and fair presenters to the participants of this program. I would like to say on behalf of our entire Coaching Staff that we look forward to the opportunity to work with each of these great young men along with each of you.
Thank You Coach Rick
Rick Lair (COACH) 815-5450, firstname.lastname@example.org
Be successful, Win at all cost NO!
Yes football is a competitive sport and requires a 100% commitment to be successful.
Our explanation is you can Win/Win, Win/Lose, Lose/Win or Lose/Lose, we choose to win/win and our players also choose this as a season goal. In other words we will do our very best see that our players enjoy the game, play the game safely and successfully when we are on the football field.
Yes we have work to do, but we are fully confident that each player will continue to improve as the season moves forward. Our coaching staff will also continue make individual improvements.
We All Will Work Hard, Practice Hard & Play Hard......HAVE FUN.
As we prepare for the upcoming football season here are a few items we would like to share with our participants, parents, families, volunteers, sponsors, spectators and all who support this program.
WE ALL WILL LEARN SAFE FOOTBALL TECHNIQUES, CONDITIONING, TEAMWORK & HAVING FUN ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD. WE ARE A TEAM: TOGETHER EACH ACHIEVE MORE
THE PRICE OF SUCCESS:
It’s sounds quite simple…..Use all of your courage to force yourself to concentrate on the obstacle at hand, think of it deeply and constantly, study it from all angles and to plan. Nothing worthwhile has ever been accomplished without some obstacle to overcome. Football, School, Life all will have many obstacles if you have a plan you will overcome these obstacles and you will turn them into opportunity's.
Believe in Yourself!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO YOU OUR MANY SUPPORTING MEMBERS:
Sponsors, Team Moms, Dads & all the great Family members for your commitment. The success of this program is driven by each of you. We value your participation and support we would not be successful without the great support group we have.
YES VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED:
Assistant Coaches, Chain Crew On Game Days, Team Moms, Team Dads,
Awards Party Planners, If you are interested in helping out with any of the above listed items Please Contact Coach Rick or Team Mom Kristi.
"Football is a Competitive Sport"
Player Evaluations by our coaching Staff is an ongoing activity.
We would like players and parents to know that extra efforts will have rewards on and off the Football field. Attendance & Participation is a huge part of the being successful. It is up to Each Player to give 100% Go until the whistle blows.
AT THE TEAM AWARDS BANQUET AT THE END OF THE SEASON
We will have a opportunity for Players to vote for AWARDS
Here are the categories that will be up for Player Vote…..
BIG HITTERS----------------- ==============================================================================
On our team website you will find schedule information, scores, venue directions, team pictures and other fun info.
On the League Website: you will also find schedule information, scores, venue directions, team pictures and other fun info.
BE THE HAMMER NOT the Nail
We are all required to adhere to a code of conduct that mandates courtesy, respect for ones' self, others and property. All B&G Club/LYS procedures, rules, directions and decisions must be accepted, supported and followed. Always ask if you have a concern, question or other item you want to share.
Please remember that during a game may not be the appropriate time or place for some conversation.
Parents we very much appreciate your efforts and commitment to the success of this program. Volunteers, supporters and other’s we can’t say enough of what you mean to our program!
Also Special Thanks’ to LHS/LCHS Coaches and players for the continued support of our program.
TEAM RULES IN PREPERATION FOR MY FOOTBALL SEASON:
1) Work Hard
2) Listen, Learn & Follow Directions
3) Be a Team Player
4) Understand Football Player Code Of Conduct
5) Listen To and Respect My Parents, Teachers and Coaches
6) Never Quit!
PREPARE FOR THE PRACTICE/JAMBOREE/GAMES:
• I Will Be Ready to Play Football When On The Field
• I Will Come To Games With A Clean Uniform As Directed
• I Will Come To Games With Complete Gear this Includes Mouth Piece
• I Will Come To Games usually 1hr 15 min before Game Time
• I Will Contact A Coach If I will Not Be At A Game Or Need A Ride
Please contact any coach if you have questions, comments, concerns, ride sharing, health issues, practice/game conflicts or any other items we may be able to help you with.
YOUTH FOOTBALL ATHLETES CODE OF CONDUCT
1) I will attend all practices, games, meetings and any other team functions on time.
2) I will show respect towards all coaches, players and referees at all times.
3) I will demonstrate good sportsmanship on and off of the field of play.
4) I will not fight, use foul language or argue with coaches or team mates.
5) I will stay within the established areas of the sidelines during games.
6) I understand that I risk being ejected and or suspended from a game or further league Participation if I incur unsportsmanlike behavior penalties.
7) I will be coachable, ready to learn and have fun.
8) I will be a TEAM player and always put my team first.
9) I will obey the coaches and the rules of the B&G Club Youth Football League.
10) I will try my very best to learn and HAVE FUN.
YOUTH FOOTBALL B&G CLUB PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Parents should support the efforts of the volunteer coaches and of the league.
2) The use of profanity, drugs, alcohol or tobacco during any event is prohibited.
3) Set the right example for your child by always showing good sportsmanship
4) NEVER argue with a coach or official during practices or games.
Any concern or complaint may be directed to the Coaching Staff if not resolved it will be forwarded to the LYS Staff & or B&G club, where it will be promptly investigated.
5) Understand that your child will be given every opportunity to participate at many levels; however, the safety of our athletes is our #1 concern not all players will be the QB.
6) Any parent who enters the playing field during a game risks their child being disqualified from further participation. (except for an injury to your child)
7) Any parent who incurs an unsportsmanlike behavior penalty risks their child being disqualified from further participation.
8) Remember to SHOUT praise for your child’s efforts, WHISPER criticism’s and always offer your SUPPORT.
9) Please allow your child to play as a child and have fun.
10) Never voice complaints or concerns towards coaches, referees or league officials in front of players unless it's an emergency situation. POSITIVE COMMUNICATION is a Must HAVE.
BE The HAMMER NOT the Nail......