- HOME Of The 2011, 2013 & 2015 SOUTH DIV CHAMPS!
- Are you ready for a new Season WE ARE LYNDHURST!!!
- ALL 4 DIVISIONS MAKE THE 2015 PLAYOFFS!!!!!!
- CUBS/PEEWEES MAKE PLAYOFFS 10 YEARS IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!
Lyndhurst Jr. football league is hosting their first beefsteak fundraiser! It will be Next Friday, January 15th, from 7pm-11pm At the American Legion. Tickets are $50 each. Please see one of the coached to secure your seat!
Also the next evening is the Lyndhurst Football end of season dinner. It will take place at the senior building, from 5pm-7pm for the mites and pee wees. The juniors and senior dinner will take place from 8-10pm.
Congratulations to the 2015 Junior and Senior MFL Southern Division Champions!!
Parents and fans, we are proud to announce that tomorrow evening we will be kicking off our annual Lyndhurst Jr. Football Pep Rally at the High School field! The festivities will commence at 7:30pm, so check with your coaches to see which uniforms you need to bring with you. Do your best to invite your friends and family so we have a large crowd ready to greet our 2015 LGB football players and cheerleaders!
Parents, we were asked to send a friendly reminder to please keep pets off of the practice fields. Thank you!
Flag Football League Guidelines
1.Lyndhurst Flag football is a in-house program.
2.All coaches are certified by the USA Football coaching school and understand all the fundamental of teaching the game of Flag football the correct way.
3.All teams will be based off of the two home NFL teams Giants and Jets, and the two NFL teams that went to the Superbowl each year.
4.All coaches will be required to teach the same 5 basic offensive plays that would be used by the tackle division.
5.All coaches must teach the offensive line hole set while also teaching what each position on both offense and defense does and what responsibility they hold.
6. All coaches will practice the development of getting in a stance, proper running, Throwing, Catching, takings a handoff, and how to properly block and shed blocks.All this while teaching teamwork and commitment.
7. All games are played from the 45 yard line into the endzone between the hash marks. 2 games at a time.
8. All 6 year old children will go through a Combine test and pass through the end of season before they can migrate to the tackle level.
9.All parents are responsible for bringing the noise and cheers during the game. Best team fans will win special prizes through out season.
10. A child becomes a football player in thier heart first. Its our job to lead the way..
Lyndhurst Flag Football "Go Out And Grab It!"
FYI Lyndhurst Cheering Registration is now CLOSED!! We are only accepting registrations for Flag and Tackle Football.
LETS GO BEARS!!
The Lyndhurst Jr. Football and Cheering Spirit Wear Store is now open and taking orders! Click on the link on the left to begin ordering your gear! Orders must be in by August 15th in order to have your gear before the first game!
Football season is almost here! Here are the dates and times for each level:
Mighty Mites will report to the High School Field on 8/3 at 6pm.
Peewees (Cubs) are to arrive to the High School Field on 8/3 at 7pm
Juniors will begin this Saturday, 8/1 at 9am on the High School Field.
Seniors will also begin this Saturday, 8/1 at 9am on the High School Field.
Flag Football will not begin just yet, so stay tuned for an announcement for the first day of practice.
Make sure your players are wearing shorts, t-shirts, cleats, and also bring a bottle of water. Parents, make sure to find out from your coach about the practice schedule for the rest of August.
If you have any questions, contact your coach or email us at LyndhurstJrFootball@gmail.com