- 2012 Division 5 Girls Season & Tournament Champion...Cervino Family Chiropractic Center
- 2012 Division 3/4 Girls Season & Tournament Champion ...Carmen's Hair Fashions
- 2012 Division 5 Boys Season & Tournament Champion ...Bogle Agency
- 2012 Division 3/4 Boys Season & Tournament Champion ...Elks 1505
"LYNDHURST SOCCER...WHAT ELSE IS THERE?"
"Soccer Players Use Their Heads, Not Drugs"
The Official Sponsor of LyndhurstSoccer.com
If your company would be interested in sponsoring our web site to help support our Program, please contact the Web Site Administrator by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (201)421-1605.
Congratulations to our 2012 Division & Tournament Champions
5G - Cervino Family Chiropractic Center
5B - Bogle Agency
3/4G - Carmen's Hair Fashions
3/4B - Elks #1505
Lyndhurst SC Spooktacular Halloween Tournament
Click on the banner to register for the Inaugural Lyndhurst SC Spooktacular Halloween Tournament.
This is a one day tournament for travel level teams from U8 - U10.
2012 Fee will be $335.00 per team
The girls will play on Saturday 10/27/2012
The boys will play on Sunday 10/28/2012
All teams are guaranteed 3 games
This is a patch exchange tournament
All games will be played at the Lyndhurst Recreation Turf Complex
In keeping with the Halloween tradition, wearing of costumes is encouraged but not required. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards given to the team with the best costumes. Costumes should not be worn during game play unless they do not interfere with the childs ability to play and do not restrict visibility of travel players uniform numbers.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOUR TEAM JOIN US FOR A SPOOKTACULAR GOOD TIME OF GREAT SOCCER AND ACTIVITIES
1. NO PETS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY
2. NO SMOKING ON GROUNDS
3. No Gum Chewing
4. No Seeds of Any Kind
5. No Tobacco Chewing
6. Clean Up Your Area
7. No Food or Drinks on the Turf (In the bleachers or around the fields only)
8. If any parent breaks the rules, they will be reported to the Parks Department
9. If any coach or player breaks any rule, you may be removed from coaching or playing
10. Travel teams are responsible for ensuring the visiting team’s area is clean.
In Memory of James Colamedici
His good natured spirit and outstanding dedication was an inspiration to all of us. He will be deeply missed.
Donations may be a made to the Jimmy C. Scholarship, Valley National Bank, c/o Julie Smith, 100 Central Ave., South Kearny, N.J. 07032.
Corrections to the Web Site
If you notice any errors on this web site (misspelled names, wrong phone numbers, e-mail addresses, players listed on wrong teams, etc.) please contact the website administrator
and not the league officers to have the correction made. Thank you for your help and support.
Lyndhurst Youth Soccer League