- Mafia Record 12-7
- NEXT ONE APRIL 21st
NIT TIME BOYS!!!!!!!
April 15, 2012
THE SEASON STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT A BAD MARCH!
April 3, 2012
GONNA KEEP GETTING BETTER FELLAS!!!!! WALEED I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLAND AND 5 TOOL I SEE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NOT A BAD WEEKEND
March 14, 2012
NOT A BAD FINISH (7TH) FOR MARCH 10TH. LONG SUMMER AND NO NEED TO BE AT OUR BEST RIGHT OFF THE BAT! SEE YOU THE 30TH!
March 6, 2012
1. NORDKAP STARS (LR-NR) Most people's pre-season #1 for good reason. A returning team that was arguably the best team in C last year. They did win a C Nationals. How many players can say they've done that?
2. MILE HIGH (LR-NR) At this point in the season, you still gotta rank this perennial powerhouse over most of the rest. How many utrip tourneys will they play this year?
3. SMOKE (LR-NR) This team continues its meteoric rise from E only two seasons ago. Good leadership combined with a continual influx of talent is the reason why.
4. STUPID LOOSE/JUNKIES SBC (LR-NR) A returning team loaded with situational hitters, solid fielding, and a crazy pitcher.
5. PEAK/TWISTERS/STORAGE TIME (LR-NR) It's Peak, right? We'll see. Any team with the Peak name is going to be competitive, but on paper, Colorado's Own/Demarini might be bumping one of the above teams off the page. It's so early in the season and we haven't seen many C teams come out of their mom's basement this year. Yet.
1. SHENANIGANS/MAFIA (LR-NR) A second place finish and losses to a team that doesn't really exist. Believe it or not, Mafia should be the team to beat this year.
2. STYX (LR-NR) A reterning team that was playing its best ball at the end of last year. Their youth movement combined with good leadership should propel this team to the top 3 of most D tournaments this year.
3. SHOWBOATS (LR-NR) A returning NIT-winning roster from a year ago.
4. XRAYS (LR-NR) Returning team that played the majority of last season in CC. They should do well.
5. ACME PAWN (LR-NR) Its so hard to rank teams without seeing them play. But if this year's version of Acme Pawn is anything like years past, expect them to be there on most Sundays.
1. INFAMOUS 33 (LR- NR) Who are these cats? Some of the league team, Thunder Cats, that's who. And they've won two tournaments already and have set themselves up as the cream of the E crop this year. Did these guys practice indoors all winter? The real question is, "How soon until they get bumped?"
2. HIT SQUAD (LR-NR) They have played three tournaments already and are 4-1 in their division and 6-6 overall. This is helping them prepare for good showings at the NIT's.
3. YOUR NASTY (LR-NR) My nasty what? Did you mean "You're Nasty"? They're, their, there, who cares, right? Two tournaments and 10 games played already this year. Oh yeah, two second place finishes too. Time will tell if these guys can win one in 2012.
4. QUIET STORM (LR- NR) One tournament played with wins over Bullies and Doug's Boys, losses to Smoke and hit Squad. The should be a competitive E team this season.
5. BULLIES (NR-NR) .500 in-class record with a win over Infamous 33.
February 14, 2012
February 11, 2012
Guys who ordered new uniforms they should be in next week. Adam will also set up the order for the team jackets then as well.....
February 11, 2012
WE SET. Roster is a go for 2012 and we will have our 1st official tourney March 10th in the Hall of Fame tourney in Longmont. Free up that day boys cause that will we be when we start the winning ways set for 2012. The world plan is set and everyone is on board with the plan. Will be a fun season and should produce many wins.... See you then guys.
January 29, 2012
We are going to pickup the tounrey Feb 4th for another warm up tourney. Ill have the details on the message board..
January 19, 2012
NEW SEASON IS ON US, I WILL UPDATE THE WEBSITE WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK. LETS DO BIG THINGS BOYS!