TSHIRT PICKUP INFORMATION
October 25, 2013 – 05:00 PM
T-shrt pickup and pre-registration will be October 25th from 5-7 p.m. at the Bismarck Fire Station which is located directly next to the High School. You can also pickup your shirt beginning at 7 a.m. on race day with the 5k beginning at 8 a.m.
** Also, you can sign up for the race at the firestation during tshirt pickup or the morning of the race. You are just not guaranteed a shirt.
Thanks so much for all your support!
Morgan & Megan
The Fan Shop located on the side is not officiated with the Mary Hudson and Marsha Robins 5K. That is set up through League Lineup, and the Mary Hudson & Marsha Robbins 5K will recieve no proceeds from there.
To register via mail - please print out the online form and mail it, with your payment (make checks payable to Megan Hudson, on memo line "M&M 5K") to:
14402 E 2400 N Rd Danville, IL 61834
Mary Hudson has been diagnosed with breast cancer and has undergone a double mastectomy and will soon be going through chemotherapy. Marsh Robbins has recently been rediagnosed with cancer and will also be starting chemotherapy. Proceeds will be split between Mary and Marsha.
- Race date is October 26th
- Registration fee is $20 (includes T-shirt)
- Children 8 and under are free with participating adult - T-shirt will be $12 extra (to register check box to pay only for tshirt and not the full $20)
- Registration cut off date is October 11th 2013. Fee will still be $20 but you will not recieve a T-shirt
- Race begins at 8 a.m. (Registration & tshirt/packet pickup TBA)
***If anyone would like to sponsor the 5K please get ahold of Morgan Holycross at firstname.lastname@example.org