ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, YOU CAN REGISTER PRE-RACE 8-9AM!!!
Miley Reed had a passion for life unlike most 22 year olds. She LOVED like no other. She loved Jesus, her family, her friends, children, teaching, being crafty, ranch dressing, country music, cowgirl boots, anything Disney Princess, laughing and especially HUGGING! She made everything fun! So in Miley's honor, we are planning the second annual MileyK5K FUN RUN/WALK! The MileyK5k is going to be a wonderful time for walkers, runners, grown ups and kids of all ages. All proceeds will go to benefit the Miley Reed Memorial Fund. This fund will help give scholarships to education majors as well as help with other area childrens charities.
Information about the race:
- Race is Saturday, September 13!
- Adult registration fee is $20, and includes a T-shirt.
- Children 8 and under are free with a participating adult - Childrens T-shirts can be purchased for $10.
- Registration will be open until the race starts on race day, however to receive a T-shirt you must be registered by August 25th, 2014.
- Registration and packet pick up will be Friday night from 5-7 pm and Saturday morning 8-9 am. The race starts at 9 am.