Parents here's a helpful hint to help you keep track of your child/children's league schedule:
1) Click the "Schedules" link in the main menu.
2) Next, use the dropdown boxes at the top of the screen to find your child's division and team.
3) Once you have found their team, click on the "Subscribe (iCal)" button.
4) Next, follow the onscreen instructions which ask that you copy the link that will is displayed.
5) Once copied, Gmail users can go to Google Mail and paste the link under the "Other Calendars" section. Outlook users should navigate to their calendar and right click somewhere in the "My Calendars" section. Once the popup is shown, click "Add Calendar", then "From Internet", and paste the link in the internet subscription box that pops up.
If you prefer, you can also print the schedule or download it as a .csv file that can be opened with Microsoft Excel. You can also click the "Get Schedule Reminders" button to allow gametime reminders to the be sent to the registered email address.
See you at the ballpark!