Update October 19 Sunday 12:45 PM:
Sorry for the lack of communication this past week. Unfortunately last weekend we had to cancel due to weather and this past week I have been on a cruise with my family and I have not had phone or internet capabilities until today. I will work today and tomorrow and see what we will have for this upcoming weekend. Brackets will be posted tuesday.
Update Friday 1:45 PM: Please check back at 4:00 PM for decision on tonight's play.
Update Thursday Oct 9th 1:15 PM: The 10's bracket has been revised.
Update Oct 8th Wednesday 7:15 AM. The 9's bracket has been revised back to original posted schedule.
The Brackets for the Gold Ring Fall Classic are posted. The 8's, 9's, 10's and 11's are being played at Centennial Park in Munford, Tn.
The 12's and 13's are being played at Bolton Park.
The 14's have been cancelled.
The address for Centennial Park is 148 Reeder Rd Munford, Tn 38058.
The address for Bolton Park is 7002 Brunswick Rd Arlington, Tn 38002.
The City of Munford would like to let you and your team know that we will be offering 3 USSSA tournaments for the 2015 Fall Season.
2015 Centennial Park Features:
- Tournament Director on site at all times
- Tarps for all Fields helping to reduce the cancellation of tournaments.
- Baseballs provided by Centennial Park for all events.
- 3 game guarantee for all events
- Weather Hotline and Up to minute web based tournament updates / results
- USSSA Points and Power Rankings awarded in each invitational event
- Quality Awards and Trophies presented for 1st and 2nd place finishes
2014 Centennial Park USSSA Schedule:
- Prospect Bash (Open) April 4—6,2014
- "AA" Showcase (AA Only) April 25-27, 2014
- Gold Ring Showdown (Open) May 16-18, 2014
- Centennial Bash (AA Only) May 30- June 1, 2014
- T-County Throwdown (AA / AAA) June 13-15, 2014
- AA and AAA classifications will be split if more than 4 teams register
- Major teams are welcome but must play up one age division unlessthere are more than 4 teams in which major division will be created.
The tournaments are listed on the left tab and at MidSouthusssa.com.
$100 Coach Pitch
$125 Coach Pitch
$100 Coach Pitch
Contact: Robbie Franks - (901) 634-0503 - firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register: Click on registration tab at the top of the screen or on the left hand side.