Please continue to support the Monte Vista Men's Soccer program and our student-athletes throughout the off-season. Here are some ways you can help our program:
- Sign Up for the Red & Black Summer Camp.
- Buy a Monte Vista Athletic Boosters VIP Membership (name MV Boy's Soccer when purchasing).
The latest scoop on our program and those who are part of the MV Soccer Family:
- September 3, 2016: The Concussion Legacy Foundation has created the first ever national concussion education day, scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 13. On Team Up Day, millions of athletes will hear a speech from their coach, captain and medical team (if they have one) that encourages them to Team Up & Speak Up to Fight Concussions, with the specific message that a good teammate looks out for concussions in their teammates, and has a responsibility to speak up to a coach or other adult if they think their teammate has a concussion.
- March 11, 2016: Candidate evaluations for 2016/17 will be the week of October 31. Please stay tuned for more information.
- March 10, 2016: Parent Night for incoming Freshmen will take place on March 13 and 14 at Monte Vista. Stop by the Athletics table to get information on our Round Up Summer Camp and important dates for the 2016-17 winter season.
- March 8, 2016: The 2015-16 concluded on Sunday with the banquet at Round Hill CC. Thank you to everyone who helped make it a special night!