- U9 - U11 Boys & Girls Tryouts this weekend 1/31 - 2/4/14
- Natomas United FC teams take 9 Commissioners Cup Championships
- Volunteer to be an asst coach, team manager, or board member
Are you ready for try-outs??
Try-out dates have been set and we are working hard to make it smooth and FUN!
- U9-U11 Girls: Thursday, January 22nd from 6:30pm-8:30pm
- U9-U11 Co-ed: Saturday, January 24th from 8-10am
- U12-U15 Boys: Wednesday, January 28th from 6:30-8:30pm
- U12-U15 Girls: Thursday, January 29th from 6:30-8:30pm
- U12-U15 Co-Ed: Saturday, January 31st from 8-10am
- ALL Try-outs are held at the Natomas High School Stadium
- 3301 Fong Ranch Rd, Sacramento, CA 95833
What do I need to bring?
- Shin guards
- Soccer ball
- Dress in layers with a white t-shirt on top
- Registration ticket
- A 1601 form for new players (See important information below)
- All players that currently registered to a Cal North (CYSA) sanctioned team have already signed a current medical release.
- All new players must complete a 1601 for participate. Players will NOT be allowed to participate in try-outs without a signed 1601!
Keep up with the latest, and join our mailing list!
* indicates required