Woman's Indoor League Registration Open
Registration for the 2017 Fall/2018 Winter Ladies Indoor Soccer league is now open. Details to follow.
Fun Day August 24th!
Don't forget about Fun Day this evening at 6 pm! Remember to wear your jerseys for your team pictures
Drop-in Reminder August 21st
There will be a drop in today from 1:30-2:30 at the Bauline Line Field! Hope to see you all there!
NEUSC House League Cancellation
We're on Twitter!
We've expanded our social media presence! Follow our new twitter account @neuscsoccer !⚽️
House League Reminder- August 15th
DROP IN- August 16th
DROP IN - Our next drop in will be Monday, August 16st! This FREE session will take place from 1:30-2:30PM at the Three Island Pond Field. Hope to see you all there!
DROP IN- August 21st
DROP IN - Will be having another drop in on Monday, August 21st! This FREE session will take place from 1:30-2:30PM at the Three Island Pond Field. Hope to see you all there!
Girls U12 Metro Avalon Team Open Practice Notice
The NEUSC is partnering with our sister club Portugal Cove St. Phillips to create a U12 Metro Avalon Team from both clubs for Summer 2018.
All girls welcome. There is no fee to attend open practices/sessions in August - September 2017. With the expansion of the PCSP turf field and access to the NEUSC field, we’ll be able to hold open and free practices. (Dates to be announced for upcoming practices, they will be on weekends.)
An official registration for the Avalon Metro U12 girls team will begin in October 2017. This is a registration that covers fees for indoor Fall & Winter, moving outdoor when weather allows for the Spring & Summer 2018 training season.
Fees cover costs from October 2017 through to August 2018 - we usually go indoors starting in November). Indoor center training time would be 6:30-8:00pm on Sundays at the Techniplex (*may be subject to change).
Total cost for the metro team for the year is approximately $700 per player. We offer parents a convenient monthly payment plan over 7 months at $100 a month.
The registration cost includes:
- Fees for entry into metro league, fees for provincial tournaments, Sunsplash tournament, association fee to metro league, referee fees
- Uniform (full kit – jersey, shorts, socks)
- Supplies (balls, equipment, pinnies)
- End of year function for players
- Facility rentals at the Techniplex.
If you have questions, please contact Trina Appleby NEUSC Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Rice Avalon Director at email@example.com
Drop-in will be cancelled on August 7th, 2017 due to weather.
Sorry for any inconvenience,
NEUSC - Announcement
This Wednesday, August 2nd, we will be closed for the Regatta. We will be opening back up on Thursday for regular house league.
Hope to see you there!
2017 Team Rosters and Schedules are up!
Team Rosters and Schedules are up, more information about the first day will be coming soon!
Please note: If there is an issue or concern with your child after viewing the rosters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience as we work toward making this summer a safe, fun and awesome soccer experience.
Please remember that shin guards and cleats are required for the soccer program.
The NEUSC Team :)
House League Information
To answer some of your questions:
1. Duration of the NEUSC Summer 2017 House League.
- The League will start on Tuesday July 4th and run on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Times and schedules will be released shortly. Current schedule looks like 6pm – 8pm, (times may subject to change based on registration).
- Your child will be on the field for one hour two nights a week for 8 weeks. Half an hour will be drills and skills, and half an hour will be a game.
- Parent volunteers please note that we will have support on the field for the skills and drills part of the activity. You will not be asked to run this part of the program on your own.
2. Ages of Children
- We will offer registration for the following ages: Tot Program (16 mos – 24 mos), and Under 4,6,8,10,12.
- Parents can contact the NEUSC at email@example.com for discussion if there are questions / concerns about your child playing this summer.
3. Teams will be co-ed for house league.
Late Registration Extended
Due to some online registration issues on Friday the 16th, we will be extending late registration until Friday, June 23rd.
Don't miss this opportunity to register for an awesome season of soccer!
Late Registration open until June 16th
Late Registration opens on June 9th and will run until June 16th.
Last In-Person Registration on June 3rd
Our last in-person registration will be taking place THIS Saturday, June 3rd from 9AM-12PM at the Kinsmen Community Centre. If you cannot make it to our in-person registration, online registration (neusc.ca) is open until June 9th.
Come out and play!
NEUSC Summer 2017 Registration is Now Open
We are very excited to open the online registration system for Summer 2017.
Things are a little different when you register online this year.
1. You can Check out the link to register online on the right-hand side of the NEUSC homepage in the Register Online section.
2. You can also find the link to register in the Online Forms link found in the Main Menu.
In both of these places on the website you will find the 2017 Summer League link where you can register for all our programs (Children House League, Ladies League, Men's Kick and Walking Soccer.)
You will need to create an account and follow the easy and straight forward steps to register. We are using this new and updated system to make the process easier for you, please feel free to let us know what you think.
If you have questions, concerns, or need help with the new online registration system please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEUSC Has Partnered with KidSportNL to Provide Assistance to Families
We have had questions asked about the options for assistance for our upcoming indoor 8-week program for children.
Please note that we have partnered with KidSportNL http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/newfoundland-and-labrador/about-kidsport-newfoundland-and-labrador/ to provide families with an option for financial assistance.
For more information about how to apply, please visit: http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/newfoundland-and-labrador/apply-for-assistance/
The NEUSC Team
All Emails are being sent out by our message system, only to those who gave us consent on the registration form. If you gave us consent and did not receive an email, please check your junk mail and mark the following address as trusted:
If you did not give us consent to send you emails and now wish to, please send an email to email@example.com, giving us permission to add you to our email list.
If you are receiving emails from us and do not wish to recieve them, please send us a email, wishing to unsubscribe from our email notification service.
- NEUSC Staff