BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE MOST CURRENT, UP TO DATE INFORMATION!
Thank you for your patience.
Rosters have been updated on Rosters column located on the left side of the screen and have been sent out emails for this Divisions below:
- Shetland (T-ball) Gators (Coach Rachel Peacock)
- Pinto (Coach-pitch) Gators (Coach Melissa Traylor)
- Mustang (Kid-pitch) Gators (Coach Andy Traylor)
- Shetland (PENDING)
- Pinto (2 teams)
- Blue Gators (Coach Eric Hoffman)
- White Gators (still pending)
- Mustang (2 teams)
- White Gators (Coach Scott Miller)
- Blue Gators (Coach Rick Farmer)
- Bronco (1 Team only)
- White Gators (A.J. Hutson)
- ALL WeeBall Teams (PENDING)
ALL COACHES FOR 2015 SPRING SEASON:
Please take a moment to look at the Coaches Clinic icon located on the Menu.
It will give you a few insights on what to expect and the Do's & Dont's.
It will also provide you with the equipment you as a coach must need.
And the supplies North Hays will be providing.
If you have not heard from your coach please contact our REGISTRAR ASAP!!!
If you are interested in sponsoring a player/team for any Baseball/ Softball/Weeball team, please contact our sponsorship coordinator ASAP!
- Baseball/ Softball/Weeball practices have started!
- North Hays Schedules are being created. First games (for most teams) will be April 11th.
- Baseball/Softball coaches have attended a coaches meeting on March 26th.
- Complex Clean up Date on March 28th, 9am - 12pm (PLEASE COME OUT AND VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME TO GET OUR COMPLEX READY FOR THE SEASON.)
- Opening Ceremonies is April 11th @ 9am
If you have not turned in your COPY of birth certificate, please email it to either board-member: email@example.com
If you have fees to pay, please do so, before or on March 28,2015.
Please contact Cissy Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org regarding payment.
****Please note-If a possible Rain Outs or weather issues, we will post any updates on our North Hays website or Facebook Page.
2015 Registration for
SPRING BASEBALL/ SOFTBALL
Wee ball $ 55.00
Shetland (T-ball) $75.00
Bronco & Pony $115.00
**50% Discount after 3rd Sibling (With Equal or Less Value/Applied to the youngest child)**
>>> North Hays donates $5.00 each registration sign up to your Schools PTA
ONLY Valid on our Walk- up Dates**
Please remember to supply a copy of your child’s birth certificate each season
you register. This is a requirement by PONY Baseball/Softball.
Baseball age group is determined by what your child's age will be on
April 30, 2015(minimum age is 4).
Softball age group is determined by what your child's age will be on
December 31 , 2015 (minimum age is 4 born).
(3-4) Wee Ball
(5- 6) T-Ball
(7 - 8) Pinto
(9 -10) Mustang
(13-14) Pony **
Each player MUST provide their own Helmet and Glove.
We recommend all players to provide a bat and baseball cleats, but it is not Mandatory.
Team jersey & cap will be provided through the league.
Gray pants (excluding Wee Ball & BB Bronco) must be wore during each game for Shetland (T-Ball) through Pony age group.
White pants (ONLY Wee Ball & Bronco Baseball ) must be wore during each game for WEE BALL & Bronco Baseball age group.
During Practices, please have player in baseball/softball practice attire.
Refunds will not be issued after March 1, 2015
North Hays is selling Parent Gator Shirts in Royal Blue at the Gator Bait (Concession Stand) during each game.
We have ordered a LIMITED SUPPLIED of shirts.
It's 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BASIS.
Shirt cost $15.00 each (Small- XLarge) & $17.00 each (2XL).
North Hays hopes to see Everyone in the Gators shirts supporting our Players.