|2014 Season Begins|
WELCOME TO THE HOME OF CHAMPIONS!
Norco Jr. All American Football & Cheer
Attention NJAAF Parents:
- Registrations are being taken for all divisions and we are still looking for coaches and volunteers to help for the 2014 season.
- All registration fees must be paid in full by before any player receives their equipment
- All players must turn in completed physical form (dated after April 1, 2014) any player who does not have a physical may not take the field to play
- Mandatory Parent Meeting is July 23rd at 7:00 pm located at Nellie Weaver Hall
- Equipment distribution will be at Wayne Makin NJAAF equipment shed from 6:30pm-8:00pmJuly 21st – Jr. Micro & Micro DivisionsJuly 22nd – Jr. PeeWee DivisionJuly 24th- PeeWee & Midget DivisionAnd all others not able to make it on their dayEquipment will not be issued until balance is paid in full!
- Tackle and Cheer first day of practice is July 28th, all players should arrive by 5:30 to check in, please be sure all paper work has been submitted and payments received
- Flag Football players first day of practice is August 11th, all players should arrive by 4:30 to check in, please be sure all paper work has been submitted and payments received
Welcome back to the 2014 Norco JAAF season. Below is listed the cost for 2014 sign ups:
Tackle Registration- $325.00 Click here for age and weight limits for each division
Cheer Registration- $225.00
Flag Registration- $100.00
There is a $15.00 discount for all siblings
We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard (3.25% + $.50 process fees apply)
Please visit our CHEER page for more information regarding the Uniforms
"The Cats are Back"
Keeping with the traditions of Norco football, NJAAF has chosen to return our team names....Bearcats, Tigers, Bobcats, Wildcats, Pumas, Bengals, Jaguars, Cheetahs, Panthers, Lions and Cougars....
Coaching Applications for the 2014 season are now being accepted. Please follow the link below, fill out the form and submit. All coaches may be required to attend a mandatory interview and all coaches are subject to board approval......All volunteers must submit a background check prior any consideration for a position. Background checks are $8.00 and paid for by the applicant
Coaches/ Volunteer Application
Background checks link
Swivel Vision Flyer
Check out this new training tool! Contact Ryan Sherer for more information at 951-264-3108.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
Don't forget to sign up for our email list! You will get the most up to date information and be notified of important changes! It's a great way to keep up with what's going on at NJAAF! Just scroll down the left hand side of the welcome page and click on "Join our email list"!
CHECK OUT NORCO JAAF ON FACEBOOK!
NORCO HIGH SCHOOL FIELD RESTRICTIONS
NHS Field Restrictions
As many of you know, we will be playing our home games at the newly remodeled Norco High School Stadium. With any turf field, there are always restrictions. Please review the attached list of restrictions. We need everyone's help to make sure ALL rules are followed- by our teams as well as visiting teams. Norco JAAF's use of the field is a privilege so please respect the rules set forth by the high school!!! Thank you to everyone in advance for your support!
For a complete calendar listing, click here!