Last Updated: February 20, 2016
Join Our EMail List
MANAGERS AND COACHES ARE STILL NEEDED FOR SPRING 2015!
Due to a greater turnout than we anticipated we are needing a T-Ball Coaches and Single A Coaches (formerly Rookie).
If you are available please contact Jennifer Sulpizio at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
The kids are counting on you to help out!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING REGISTRATION FOR ALL AGES!
~Wednesday- February 11th- Seniors and Juniors Draft at 6:00 p.m. at the Scout House next to Community Center Field.
~Wednesday, February 11th - AA (formerly known as Minor B) Draft at 7:00 p.m. at the Scourt House next to Community Center Field.
~Friday - February 13th - from 7:00-8:00 p.m. - Equipment Safety Kit check out at Wayne Makin Equipment Room.
~ Wednesday, February 18th at 6:45 p.m. - Team Parent meeting at Rodrigo's Restaurant. Managers- if you know you have a team but do not know who your team mom is going to be, please attend so you can pick up the information your team will need to know for opening day.
~ Wednesday, February 18th - Late Registration prices start for T-ball, Rookie, Junior and Senior divisions.
~ Saturday, February 28th from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. - Manager and Coaches Clinic
~ Saturday, February 28th starting at 9:00 a.m. and continuing until it is completed - field maintenance. The more help we get, the quicker the process goes. Remember this is for the kids!
~Tuesday, March 3rd from 6:00- 9:00 p.m. CPR training. Location to be determined. There will be another CPR training class on March 22nd. Each team is required to have a Team Safety Officer (TSO) that is CPR Certified. If one is not established then it is the responsibility of the manager to attend the training and get certified.
~Saturday, March 14th OPENING DAY AT WAYNE MAKIN and Individual and Team Picture Day!
~ Sunday, March 22nd from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., CPR training. Location to be determined.
~ May 17th - Family Fun Day at the Quakes
There will be additional field maintenance days as we get closer to the season and any help from manager, coaches, parents, is GREATLY appreciated.
February 4, 2015
It is not too late to sign up to play baseball in Norco.
Tonight is our last week night registration. We will be at the Lions Club tonight from 6 - 8pm.
Saturday 2/7/15 will be our last registration and Jr/Sr Tryouts at Community Center field from 9am - 11am for ages 13 - 16 years old.........
Come out and sign up! Season starts March 14th!
Fees have gone up in the 50/70 and minor divisions.
Tball,juniors and seniors fees go up after February 18.
Sign ups are good. Looks like we are going to have more teams than expected. Any questions, let us know.
Our volunteers are working very hard to bring you an exciting season. Thanks all who have put in a tremendous out of time with our league. We couldn't do it with out you.
"A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark"
VENDORS WELCOME FOR OPENING DAY 2015!
If you are interested in a booth for Opening Day (March 14, 2015), please contact Dana Adams at email@example.com or Cara McCray at firstname.lastname@example.org
QUAKES VS. STORMS - NLL FAMILY FUN DAY
COME JOIN THE FUN ON SUNDAY MAY 17TH
AT RANCHO CUCAMONGA QUAKES STADIUM
LOTS OF FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE KIDS.
FREE BASEBALL CLINIC FOR THE KIDS. REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 9:15 A.M. CLINIC BEGINS AT 10:00 A.M.. KIDS WILL NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN BAT AND GLOVE. NO CLEATS!
PREGAME PARADE STARTS AT 1:30
WEAR YOUR TEAMS JERSEY AND HAT AND ENJOY A DAY OF BASEBALL WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY.
TICKETS ARE ONLY $9.00 EACH.
PLEASE CONTACT DANA ADAMS WITH ANY QUESTIONS at: email@example.com
REGISTRATION FORMS - EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AND BRING
Please bring the following with you to registration - All of these forms will be readily available to you at time of registration if needed or forgotten:
1. Player Registration and Medical Release Form- CLICK HERE TO PRINT REGISTRATION FORM. Please bring the original form and 3 additional copies with you to registration.
2. Player Verification Form: CLICK HERE TO PRINT - Please bring the original and 3 copies with you to registration. Little League International requires all leagues to verify league age of all of their players. This form used to be used only for All Stars but they are now using it as a way to track players age without parents needing to bring their child's original BC to registration each year they play. So once this form is approved and signed by the League President and the DA President, you will not be required to bring your child's original Birth Certificate to registration in the future.
3. Original Birth Certificate for the child registering for baseball - ONLY if you did NOT receive a signed Player Verification form in 2014 or 2013. If your child DID receive a signed player verification form in 2014, or 2013, your original BC is NOT required. Docs that are NOT ACCEPTABLE AS SOLE PROOF OF BIRTH: Baptismal Certificate; Certificate of Blessing; Certificate of Dedication; Certificate of Circumcision, etc.; Hospital Certificate; photocopied records. If you are not sure if you received this form, you can confirm at time of registration. The player agent will have a list of those players that received the signed forms.
4. Three (-3-) copies of the original birth certificate.
5. Proof of residence in Norco: Please bring current proofs of residency from 3 separate entities. If you are NOT a resident of Norco please skip and go to #6. Residence shall be established and supported by documents, dated or in force between February 1, 2014 and February 1, 2015, from THREE OR MORE of the following categories to determine residency of such parent(s) or guardian:
1. Driver’s License
2. Voter’s Registration
3. School records
4. Welfare/child care records
5. Federal records
6. State records
7. Local (municipal) records
8. Support payment records
9. Homeowner or tenant records
10. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
11. Financial (loan, credit, investments, etc.) records
12. Insurance documents
13. Medical records
14. Military records
15. Internet, cable or satellite records
16. Vehicle records
17. Employment records
NOTE: Example – Three utility bills (three items from No. 10 above) constitute only ONE document.
Any documents submitted as proof of residence must show customary usage or consumption to demonstrate bona fide continuous habitation as determined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated in its discretion
6. If you are a resident of Norco skip to #7. If you DO NOT LIVE IN NORCO, but your child attends school in Norco CLICK HERE TO PRINT SCHOOL FORM. Little League has updated its residency requirements. All players must live or attend school within Norco Little League's boundaries: In an effort to accommodate for Little Leaguers to play with their classmates, and ease the burden on parents and guardians, Little League has amended its residency requirements to allow children to play in the local league whose boundaries where they attend school is located. To verify enrollment, parents will need to submit the attached form that must be signed by the school's principal. Please bring the original and 3 copies of this form with you to registration.
8. Volunteer App - If you wish to volunteer with NLL in any capacity (coach, manager, umpire, team mom, safety officer, etc.,) and/or you wish to have voting rights with NLL, you MUST complete this form. Otherwise you will not be allowed to assist the coaches, or be allowed on a NLL field under any circumstances, nor will you be able to vote in any capacity on NLL matters. Please do not worry that this form says 2014. It came directly from NLL International. It will still be accepted. CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE VOLUNTEER FORM. Please bring the original and 1 copy of this form, AND a copy of your current drivers license with you to registration.
NEW LEAGUE AGE IN EFFECT
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR LITTLE LEAGUE PARENTS
RESOLVE TO SPEND TIME VOLUNTEERING FOR THE LEAGUE: As a volunteer, it is so gratifying knowing that you have done your part to provide Little Leaguers a positive experience that will last their entire lifetimes. We need volunteers in a variety of capacities. Think of your strengths and what you enjoy doing, and offer to assist the league in those areas. If you’re experienced in social media, volunteer to be in charge of your league’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. Become an official scorekeeper or league statistician, and you’ll never have to miss a minute of your children’s games. Be creative and work with your NLL Board to find your niche. Not only will this help the league, but you will also learn more about the full operation of where your child(ren) play Little League.
RESOLVE TO ENCOURAGE A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY.
SUNFLOWER SEEDS IN THE SCOREBOOTHS!
Attention all Scorekeepers and Pitch Counters. Thank you so much for volunteering your time keeping record of the game and protecting the arms of those pitchers/catchers. We greatly appreciate it.
However, we ask that you please DO NOT spit sunflower seeds onto the floor of the scorebooths. Please use a cup, empty water/gatorade bottle or the trashcans, but not on the floor or on the table. I know it seems silly to say it but it is happening.
Even though the new and improved scorebooths are not complete, we want to keep them clean.
SIGN UP FOR NLL ALERTS
If you would like to receive direct "Alerts" from Norco Little League, please subscribe by registering for FREE.
Use the Signup Link in the Myleaguelineup Box that appears below the main menu to the left of the screen. Once the account is verified click on that "Get Text Alerts" link. This will take you to the Myleaguelineup account page. Click on the Profile->SMS Phone setup link to add your phone number(s) and phone carrier. Enter the validation code provided. Click on the Alerts icon, then the Alert Group and click Save. It only takes a few minutes but will ensure you are up to date on NLL events like any rain delays, game changes, or important notifications. Thank you for helping us keep you informed!
NLL has a New Phone Number: 877-292-0655
Norco Little League is now on Facebook
Norco Little League now Tweets!
District 72 is on Facebook
Visit District 72 on Facebook for news and updates:
For a complete calendar listing, click here!