The 4th of July Parade is set to go. The Norski Soccer Club is number 28 in the parade.
Here is the day for anyone willing to participate:
Come to the Float, in the High School Parking Lot-our "Float" will be next to Jefferson St-you should see it when you pull up.
Please Park on Jefferson St and walk in to drop your child
PLEASE BE SURE TO
1. Cover your child in sunscreen
2. Pack a water bottle for your child (with their name on it)
3. Have an exit strategy with your child-and relay it to one of the adults.
4. Have your child wearing their team shirt (Purple jersey, white jersey, or In-House/Micro jersey). Tennis shoes are recommended, as a majority of the kids walk the parade.
5. All are welcome! Kids, adults, come one, come all-plenty of room
Be there at 10 AM. We will do some last minute decorations and get ready to go!
The parade runs from the high school parking lot to the corner of Holum and Main (the same route as last year).
You may either meet your child at the end of the parade- usually around Expertees or back at the High School. Please have an exit strategy for your child.