Registration for 1st- 6th grades
- Now - June 13: Registration $65
- June 14-30: Late Registration $85
*Registration Closes June 30*
Registration for Kindergarten Pep Squad
- March 16 - June 13: $75 (includes uniform)
Uniform Cost and Additional Fees
*Uniform fees due June 7*
Uniform -$125 (**NEW STYLE** includes top, skirt, briefs, poms and hair bow)
Jacket - $50 (same as last year's)
Shoes - $40 (same as last year - Nike Sideline II)
Stunt/Cheer Clinic - $25 (Midget and PeeWee only. Hosted at and by ACE)
Note: Rookies will have a different (not as intense) stunt-cheer clinic that will be at no additional charge. Date is TBA.
Mandatory Uniform Fitting & Parent Interest Meetings
Each cheerleader (1st-6th) and parent must come one of the 3 days listed below for uniform fitting. We will also have a meeting answering any questions you may have about Oak Grove Youth Cheer. Kindergarten Pep Squad DOES NOT attend the uniform fitting. Uniforms payments are not due until June 7.
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at the OG Community Center (behind library) 6:00pm
- Monday, May 12, 2014 at the OG Community Center (behind library) 6:00pm
- Saturday, June 7, 2014 at the Optimist Community Center 10:00am
Competition Squad(s) - Warrior Pride
**NEW THIS SEASON**
There will be at least one competitive cheer squad (2 if there is enough cheerleaders) for the 2014-15 season. This group will cheer for the same football team all season and then attend at least 2-3 different cheer competitions (December - January). One year of OG Cheer experience is required and cheerleader must being entering 3rd - 6th grade. The competitive squad(s) will practice once a week during football season and twice a week leading up to a competition, if needed. Additional cost will be involved but fundraising will be available. Skills assessment/tryouts may be necessary due to limited number of spots. If interested, please mark on registration form - deadline is March 15.
- Choreography, Music & Dance Clinic - $75
- Uniform underliner - $20
- Competition Fees - $50-65 per competition (appx but due in December)
- Weekly practice at ACE with additional coach from ACE - $25/month
Cheer Camp Dates
July 14 – 17
- Stunt/cheer Clinic for midget and pee wees (specific night will be assigned by July 1)
Friday, July 18
- New Cheerleader clinic (6-8 p.m.)
Saturday, July 19
- Rookie dance camp (9 a.m. – Noon)
- Midget/Pee Wee dance camp (2-6 p.m.) - does not include competition squad(s)
Monday, July 21 and Tuesday, July 22
- Competition Squad Choreography camp
Imagine a beautifully decorated ball with food, dancing, photo booth, Disney princesses and much more!!! Come join us for a magical evening and make memories that will last a lifetime. All ages are welcome and you do not have to be an OG student to attend.
$25 per Father/Daughter couple
$15 per each additional daughters (with the same father) NOTE: 3% convenience fee for online orders
Tickets are available for pickup on Friday, June 13 from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Oak Grove Upper/Lower MultiPurpose Center or at “Will Call” at the door beginning at 6 p.m. on June 14.
Crowns available for $10 each (order by May 30)
Daughters - Sunday best to formal
Dads - dressy causal (suits and ties are not required but preferred)
If a father is unavailable to attend, any adult of your choosing any accompany your Belle to the Ball
For OG cheerleader's who are fundraising:
To help with the cost of uniforms, you can sell tickets for the Father/Daughter dance. Cheerleaders will make $10 “per couple” ticket and $5 per “additional child” ticket. Please make sure that your cheerleader's name is in referral spot to receive credit (mail in and/or online orders)
Order forms can be found under "HANDOUTS" or click here to download.
For a complete calendar listing, click here!
Oak Grove Youth Cheerleading Association