A NEW STAR ALWAYS SHINES BRIGHT BECAUSE IT IS MADE OF THE FINEST ELEMENTS
Joe Corona young star of "Xolos " de Tijuana is making his mark in the world of professional soccer.
He is a very focused and takes time for autographs and to share his experiences with young players.
Our club players were excited and thankful of meeting this young man who could easily be their brother.
As I watched and listened to him I could not help but think that not too long ago he was playing for a youth
competitive soccer league like that of Olympicos Soccer Club.
His message to our players was very similar to those of the recent visit of the other 2 professional players. Key points:
- Know your talents and always work very hard to correct your weaknesses.
- Respect constructive criticism from caring coaches, parents and mentors.
- Build and strong Mind and Body with healthy foods and good school grades.
- Write your goals with a time of completions and have new ones ready.
- Learn physical skills and mental concepts of the game well.
- Understand and expect setbacks but don't let them get you down.
- Be flexible with your goals and don't fear changes just challenge yourself.
- Practice and Play hard always to prepare you to make the best of your opportunities.
- Be a great team player and have fun to enjoy new opportunities and friendships.
The nine items mentioned above are the same road taken by 90% of all athletes or college professionals like
Scientist , Doctor, Lawyers, Businessmen and many other college or technical careers.
The Olympicos Coaches and Board sincerely thanks Joe Corona and wish him the greatest success in his life.
You will always be welcomed and remembered and cheered by Olympicos Soccer Club.
Santiago Baltazar / President
Olympicos Soccer Club