|| Breaking News
PRE EARLY CONDITIONING [More Info]
- PRE EARLY CONDITIONING TUES AND THURS, 5:00 TO 7:00 AT JOHN GALVIN PARK.
- ALL OF OUR TIGER KIDS IS ALWAYS WELCOME TO COME BACK HOME, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE TIGERS...
- JOHN GALVIN PARK. ON 4TH & GROVE, IN ONTARIO from 1:00 to 3:00...
- EVERYBODY IS WELCOME! COME OUT MEET THE COACHES AND HAVE FUN!
- LOOKING FOR CHEER ASSISTANT COACHES, ASSISTANT COACHES, A.D'S, TEAM MOMS, AND EQUIPMENT MANAGERS
THE HOME OF TIGER PRIDE
Bring Your A Game!!!! Our Goal Is To Keep You Safe. Our Mission Is To WIN!!!!
2015 BRINGS NEW CHANGES, Experienced coaches.Organized board members.FREE SKILL LEARNING CAMPSMARCH 14, MARCH 28, APRIL 11, APRIL 25. 1:00 TO 3:00 MAY EXTEND.WEAR SHORTS T-SHIRT, ALSO WE WILL BE ACCEPTING EARLY SIGN UPS.JOHN GALVIN PARK.ANOTHER GREAT TURN OUT ON OUR 2nd CAMP. WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE KIDS FOR COMING OUT AND SUPPORTING US. SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEXT CAMP !!!!!!!!
The Tigers are here to stay, Founders of the southern california A.A.U
Come, meet and join the Ontario Tigers AAU Football and Cheer Established since 2009. We are a proud member of the AAU Football Conference. The Ontario Tigers football and cheer program is located in the city of Ontario, California and we are a non-profit youth organization. Our organization is ran entirely by volunteers and energy put into our youth sport organization. Our program is committed to teaching the youth of the I.E. and it's surrounding communities the sport of Football along with positive values, including respect, courage, dignity, loyalty sportsmanship and team work.
We put a tremendous effort to guide our children in these values everyday.
ALL GAMES ARE PLAYED ON SATURDAY, THE FIRST GAME STARTS AT 08:00 AM
THE LAST GAME ENDS AT APPROX. 6:00 PM.
ALL TEAMS TRAVEL TOGETHER.
OUR TEAMS ARE COMPRISED OF CHILDREN FROM ALL INLAND EMPIRE AREAS.
* NO BOUNDARIES (PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS, NO PROOF OF RESIDENCY)
* NO WEIGHT LIMITS (NO MORE DIETING OR SWEAT BOXES)
* OPEN TO ALL INLAND EMPIRE RESIDENTS AGES 5 - 14
* WE PLAY IN ACCORDANCE TO THE AAU NATIONAL RULES.
Required to sign up:
*Medical Certification Release
*Code of Conduct for Parents and Players
*Child's Birth Certificate (Original from hall of records).
All fees must be paid to obtain the following and secure a spot on the roster:
*8 game regular season
*All teams travel together weekly
*Championship playoffs in all divisions
All forms can be downloaded at the link below:
Congradulations to our rookies, freshmen, and undefeted sophmores for pushing deep into the play off
ONTARIO TIGER CHEER INFO
February 10, 2015 – 01:00 PM
Being a Tigerette:
Registration fee: $200.00 Pay in full by July 7, 2015.
One mandatory league fundraiser or fundraiser buy out $80.00
- Cheer Uniform
- Picture Packet
- AAU Card
- End of year trophy
- Spirit Pack
For a complete calendar listing, click here!