- WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR COACHES, TEAM A.D's, TEAM MOMS & VARIOUS VOLUNTEER DUTIES
- REMEMBER PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.
- PRACTICE HARD ! PLAY HARDER !
- WE WELCOME ALL SURROUNDING AREAS! ABSOLUTELY NO BOUNDERIES!
- WOW!WOW!WOW! $280 TOTAL FEES FOR ENTIRE SEASON!!!
THE HOME OF TIGER PRIDE
COME JOIN THE LONGEST RUNNING TEAM IN THE SO.CAL AAU.
WE TEACH OUR YOUTH THE FUNDAMENTALS OF PLAYING THE GAME OF FOOTBALL..
IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL. PRACTICE IS THE KEY TO EXCELLENCE, NOT JUST WIN , BUT DOMINATE!
Founders of the Southern California A.A.U
(RON BELLAMY & EDGER MORENO)
Come meet and join the Ontario Tigers Youth Football and Cheer
Established in 2009. We are a proud member of the AAU Football Conference.
The Ontario Tigers Youth football program is located in the city of Ontario, California and we are a non-profit organization. Our organization is ran entirely by energy and dedication of our volunteers and our players. Our program is committed to teaching the youth of the I.E. and it's surrounding communities the sport of unlimited weight tackle Football along with positive values, including respect, courage, dignity, loyalty sportsmanship and team work. We put a tremendous effort to guide our children in these values everyday.
OUR TEAMS ARE COMPRISED OF CHILDREN FROM ALL INLAND EMPIRE AREAS.
* NO BOUNDARIES (PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS, NO PROOF OF RESIDENCY)
* NO WEIGHT LIMITS (NO MORE DIETING OR SWEAT BOXES)
* OPEN TO ALL INLAND EMPIRE RESIDENTS AGES 5 - 14
* WE PLAY IN ACCORDANCE TO THE AAU NATIONAL RULES.
Required to sign up:
*Medical Certification Release
*Code of Conduct for Parents and Players
*Child's Birth Certificate (Original from hall of records).
All fees must be paid to obtain the following and secure a spot on the roster:
*8 game regular season
*All teams travel together weekly
*Championship playoffs in all divisions
All forms can be downloaded at the link below: