Playoff Mandatory Coaches Meeting:
- Will be held the Tuesday Prior to the start of the tournaments (June 5th)
Meetings are held at the Lehigh Valley Hospital in Conference room ECC5. The conference rooms are in the building to the right of the main entrance. I will be there for all three meeting that night to answer any questions you have. Please arrive for the following start times:
Directions to meeting:
- Go into the main entrance for LV Hospital from Cedar Crest Blvd
- Stay in the right lane and go around the complex to the main entrance (next to the highway)
- Park in the parking deck on the right
- The conference rooms are in the building immediately in front of that parking deck (entrance is towards the left side of the building)
- Once you go through the doors head to the right to find all the conference rooms
2018 Spring Baseball Season Details and Forms
Use the following forms when submitting rosters and blackout dates for teams and venue.
- April 10 - Team/Coach Registration Form with Venue Blackout Dates
- April 21 - Roster Submission Form
- April 27 - Rosters with uniform numbers are due
- May 1 - Last day to add players to an existing roster
Email these forms at the start of the season. Any roster updates go directly to Kelly (webmaster @ pylbaseball.org) as soon as possible.
2018 Spring Season Dates:
- April 20th - Season Starts
- June 3rd - All-Star Games
- June 5th - Mandatory Coaches Meeting for playoff tournaments
- June 9-10 - First weekend of double elimination tournaments
T-Ball games will be scheduled on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Grasshopper games will be scheduled on Mondays and Fridays. For all other divisions games will be scheduled on any day during the week.
2018 Spring Season Specific Rules:
- Game Time Limits - No inning shall start after 7:45 pm
- Completed Game - 4 1/2 innings constitutes a complete game
- Mercy Rule - If the visiting team is ahead at any point by the mercy rule, the home team always has last at bat of that particular inning.
NOTE: If you are cancelling a game due to weather, please text Kelly at 215-896-5107 AFTER notifying the opposing team and umpires.
Information for all PYL Coaches:
Just as a reminder, please report all final game scores and pitching within 24 hours of the completion of a game. The winning coach is responsible to post the score and innings pitched for both teams.Any changes and requests regarding rosters go directly to Kelly at the email address: webmaster (at) pylbaseball.org
Links for Coaches:
2018 Spring Season Rules:
Click on the link below to download an easy to print out chart of all the important rules for the 2018 fall season. The spreadsheet has been updated with a third sheet containing other import rules. (Updated 4/26/18)
Game Reschedule Request:
Through out the season there will be a need to reschedule games. Please use the form on the right hand side of the site to submit your game change request.
Game Reporting Instructions:
Fall 2017 Double Elimination Tournament
At the end of the 10-game season there will be a double elimination tournament to determine the champion in each division. Please ensure that you read over ALL the pitching rules prior to the season starting. These rules/limits will be strictly enforced throughout the season and especially during the tournament.
Venue Information and Brackets
Below are the hosting organizations for each age bracket. Click on the division name to view the brackets with field assignments and game start time.
Biddy National - Champions - South Parkland Beast Mode Squad
Biddy American - Champions - South Parkland Hound Dogs
Midget National - Champions - South Parkland Lightning
Midget American - Champions - South Parkland Trojans
Knee-Hi National - Champions - South Parkland King Cobras
Knee-Hi American - Champions - South Parkland Trojans
Majors - Champions - Egypt