Welcome to the home of the
Congratulations on getting that RED patch !
Rebel Gremlins & Pee Wees 2017 SGV Conference Champs !
If you are interested in coaching tackle or flag football please contact Dave Diaz. Information is in the CONTACTS tab.
If you are interested in coaching cheer please use the Rebels hotline (626)280-5030
Please visit: www.thematacompany.com for select Rebel gear.
Rosemead Rebels Jr. All American Youth Football & Cheer is a franchised member of the San Gabriel Valley Junior All American Football Conference founded in 1960 by Mr. Jess Gonzales. It is our mission to prepare student athletes to practice ethical behavior including fair play, integrity, adherence to rules. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Southern California whose goal is to provide a supervised youth program for flag football, tackle football, and cheerleading ages 6-14. The league is designed to teach fundamentals of the game while stressing the importance of player safety, sportsmanship, and fair play. Our goal is to teach the values of teamwork, commitment, discipline, self-confidence and taking a few knocks and getting back up. Academics are stressed as part of this program with all participants required to maintain minimum 2.0 GPA
1. Please have your son/daughter present at the time of registration.
2. Child will have to take a Conference ID photo.
3. Parent/Guardian will need to complete registration packet. You will not be allowed to take it home and bring it back at a later date.
4. NEW participants will need to provide original birth certificate, passport, or proof of citizenship form. Please provide most recent academic progress report (must be minimum 2.0 GPA). Please provide utility bill as proof of residence. Also provide child's health coverage information, and please make us aware of any medical issues (asthma, autism, ADHD etc.)
5. RETURNING participants please provide most current academic progress report (must be minimum 2.0 GPA) and health coverage information.