Welcome to the home of the
Rosemead Rebels Jr. All American Youth Football & Cheer is a franchised member of the San Gabriel Valley Junior All American Football Conference founded in 1960 by Mr. Jess Gonzales. It is our mission to prepare student athletes to practice ethical behavior including fair play, integrity, adherence to rules. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Southern California whose goal is to provide a supervised youth program for flag football, tackle football, and cheerleading ages 6-14. The league is designed to teach fundamentals of the game while stressing the importance of player safety, sportsmanship, and fair play. Our goal is to teach the values of teamwork, commitment, discipline, self-confidence and taking a few knocks and getting back up. Academics are stressed as part of this program with all participants required to maintain minimum 2.0 GPA
Attention : Our Jr. Gremlin (FLAG) team is closed at this time and we are no longer taking sign ups.
**Child must be present at time of sign up**
Our next sign up dates are the next three Saturdays July 7th, July 14th, & July 21st from 10:00am - 12:00pm @ Rebel Field
Half of the registration fees MUST be paid in full on this date. Balance MUST be paid before July 23rd.
Tackle football- $200.00 Ages 8-14
Flag football- $160.00 Ages 6-8 (85lb. max.)
Cheer- $125.00 Ages 6-14
**Does not include cost of cheer uniform.
We will accept cash, check & credit cards.
(additional fee for use of Square)
Participants who have paid their registration in full by Saturday July 7th will be eligible to receive their helmet on Saturday July 14th beginning at 8:00am
A second date for helmet issue has not been set.
The next date for spirit pack fitting is Saturday July 14th from 10:00am - 12:00pm at Rebel Field.
1. Child must be present at time of sign up.
2. Child will have to take a Conference ID photo.
3. Parent/Guardian will need to complete registration packet. You will not be allowed to take it home and bring it back at a later date.
4. NEW participants will need to provide original birth certificate, passport, or proof of citizenship form. Please provide most recent academic progress report (must be minimum 2.0 GPA). Please provide CDL & utility bill as proof of residence. Also provide child's health coverage information, and please make us aware of any medical issues (asthma, autism, ADHD etc.)
5. RETURNING participants please provide most current academic progress report (must be minimum 2.0 GPA) and health coverage information.
Please visit: www.thematacompany.com for select Rebel gear.