2016 Spring Registration
We are happy to announce that Rosemont Little League is still offering low registration prices for 2016.
All Registration is ONLINE. Click here to register online.
Once you register on the website make sure you have all Documents ready to drop off at our next Drop off Night. (Will be posted soon).
Ways to make your document drop off experience quick and easy:
1. Make sure you are fully registered online
2. Have copies of 3 proofs of residency showing your name, physical address and date prior to 2/1/2016 (only 1 utility bill may be used; look on registration page to the left for more options)
3. If paying by check have check made out to Rosmeont Little League.
4. If paying by cash have exact change ready.
5. Be ready to sign up for possible volunteer opportunities (team parent, coach, manager, field day, snack bar, etc.)
6. Have questions ready to ask.
Save these important 2016 Dates
- February 6th - Field Day #1 (9:00am - 1:00pm)
- February 13th - PPT Fundraiser (12:00 - 2:00pm)
- February 18th - Division Night for T-Ball and Farm (6:30pm @ Einstein Middle School)
- February 27th - Field Day #2 (9:00am - 1:00pm)
- March 12th - Opening Day
- April 15th - 3rd Annual Coaches Softball Game
- April 16th - Hit-A-Thon & MLB Pitch, Hit & Run
- April 17th - River Cats Little League Day
- May 21st - Closing Day Ceremony
Additional Important Dates for Coaches
Rosemont Little League is operated by all volunteers. We need your help to make our league the best as possible for the youth of our Rosemont Community.
At this time we are looking for the following volunteers:
- Team Parents
- Managers (T-Ball & Farm Division)
- Coaches (T-Ball & Farm Divisions)
No experience required and we will provide FREE training to all volunteers. For more information please contact the League President, Keith Lane at email@example.com.