Last Updated: September 7, 2016
Welcome to Middleboro High School Cheerleading!
USER FEE PAYMENT INFORMATION
Due Date: Friday 9/9/16
MHS athletics User Fees Pay Portal
Pay for in season athletics through the UniBank Portal
Information from MHS Athletics Website
User fee information for Fall 2016
Fall sport payment deadline: Friday, September 9
All user fee payments must occur in full by the above deadlines (athletes will be denied participation if payment deadlines are not met).
User fee payments must occur via the UniBank User fees paysite, located on the MHS Athletics page. MasterCard or ACH Bank withdrawals may be used ($5 fee MC, .25 cent for ACH).
Payment of athletic user fees does not guarantee athlete’s playing time during game situations. The competitive aspect of the athletics programs remains in place, and consequently it is the judgement of the coach that prevails when making decisions regarding playing time.
Athletes who are injured during the season may receive pro-rated refunds of user fees. Athletes who quit during the season, or are dismissed from teams for disciplinary reasons may not receive refunds.
The fee structure is as follows:
1. A $175 per sport fee applies to athletes who participate in a single sport during the 2012-13 school year. This fee applies at all levels (Nichols, freshman, junior varsity and varsity).
2. A $350 maximum per year fee applies to those athletes who participate in two or three sports per year.
3. A family maximum amount of $450 per year applies to those families who have more than one child participate in multiple sports.
4. Athletes with financial need may receive waivers. Applications for waivers may be obtained from the athletic dept. Applications for waivers must be submitted prior to the established payment deadlines above.
User fee questions? Call Mr. Perry #508-946-2010, ex. 3116
FAMILY ID PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS
GO TO MIDDLEBORO HIGH SCHOOL WEBSITE
UNDER THE DEPARTMENTS AND PROGRAMS TAB, CLICK ON ATHLETICS
CLICK ON FAMILY ID ATHLETICS REGISTRATION ON LEFT HAND SIDE
SCROLL DOWN PAGE TO FIND LINK TO REGISTRATION AND DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO LOGIN
REGISTRATION BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN CAN BE COMPLETED BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK:
AND FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:
1. Under the “Program” title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for (2016-2017 FallSports Registration) . Scroll to the bottom of the page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders).
3. Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the “Save & Continue” button.
4. Review your registration summary and click “Confirm Registration” to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
GO LADY SACHEMS!!
PROGRAM INFORMATION FALL 2016 SEASON
PLEASE READ AS IT WILL EXPLAIN THE MHS CHEER PROGRAM INCLUDING
TIME AND FINANCIAL COMMITMENT
If you have any questions, please contact Janet Black
at 508-863-3723 or email@example.com.