Last Updated: June 18, 2015
LADY SACHEMS WINTER 2014-2015
Welcome to Middleboro High School Cheerleading!
Tryouts For Fall 2015 Season
Monday June 15, 2015
Tuesday June 16, 2015
Friday June 19, 2015
Tryouts will start around 330pm and will not begin until all participants from the Nichols have arrived.
Tryouts will conclude each day around 530pm.
Please fill out the following prior to tryouts.
1. Questionnaire on www.sachemscheerleading.com - located on right hand side of home page
2. Please fill out the Family ID Program Information
Directions are listed below - you will not have to make a payment at this time
3. Provide a copy of the student's current physical
FAMILY ID PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS
GO TO MIDDLEBORO HIGH SCHOOL WEBSITE
UNDER THE DEPARTMENTS AND PROGRAMS TAB, CLICK ON ATHLETICS
CLICK ON FAMILY ID ATHLETICS REGISTRATION ON LEFT HAND SIDE
SCROLL DOWN PAGE TO FIND LINK TO REGISTRATION AND DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO LOGIN
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY AT THIS TIME
REGISTRATION BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN CAN BE COMPLETED BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK:
AND FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:
1. Under the “Program” title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for (2015-2016 FallSports Registration) . Scroll to the bottom of the page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders).
3. Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the “Save & Continue” button.
4. Review your registration summary and click “Confirm Registration” to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
GO LADY SACHEMS!!
PLEASE READ AS IT WILL EXPLAIN THE MHS CHEER PROGRAM INCLUDING
TIME AND FINANCIAL COMMITMENT
If you have any questions, please contact Janet Black
at 508-863-3723 or email@example.com.