- August 8th & 15th Walk up registration. Times & Location coming soon.
- August 22nd Draft Day - There are no tryouts for Fall. Selection will be done by blind hat draw.
- August 24th 1st week of practice begins.
- Season starts week after Labor Day weekend. There will be 4 home weekends and 4 away weekends. Home weekends will consist of double headers for most age groups.
- October 24th Season Ends
- October 31st NAO End of Season Tournament
Congratulations to 8U Pville Hawks!! 2015 Centex AllStar Champions
Congratulations to Pflugerville 8U Pforce & 10U Grey Pony Sectional Champions.
Head Coach Discount: If you are going to be the head coach of a team, you will receive 50% off your child's registration (only applies to Head coach & one child). If you are going to be Head Coach you will need to register your child at one of the Walk-up registration dates to receive your discount.
Pflugerville Elite Division: We are also excited to announce our NEW Pflugerville Elite Division!
- Bring your entire team
- Kids pay same registration (not a team fee)
- Flexible League schedule that will allow your team to play tournaments as well
- We are only excepting a limited number of teams per division
Questions regarding rules or other team info contact your division commissioner:
4U/6U - Jesse Saldana
8U - Shelby Shellenberger
10U - Jim McGuire
12U/14U - Harvey Fierro
If you have any other questions about the spring season contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nations Baseball Rules
Pflugerville Baseball League Rules