ESP FALL ADULT INDOOR SOCCER LEAGUES
MEN’S OVER 30 - MEN’S UNLIMITED - WOMEN’S OVER 30 - COED LEAGUE
The Edgemere-Sparrows Point Rec Council is conducting four
Fall Adult Indoor Soccer Recreational Leagues:
- Men’s Over 30 (Sunday games and occasional Mondays)
- Men’s Unlimited (18+) Games on Mondays
- Women’s Over 30 (Wednesday and Thursdays)
- Coed League* (Mondays and Tuesdays)
* Must have two females on the field at all times
Days of the week are preliminary and an occasional different night could be used if needed.
The entry fee per team is $550.00, which includes referee fees
(League fees must be paid by check payable to ESP).
All team entry forms and entry fee must be turned in by September 8th.
Fall session will begin week of September 14th .
Registration is first come first serve. All teams must provide their own numbered shirts. Awards will be given to league winners. Each team is guaranteed 8 games, and post-season tournament.
All games will be played at the SERRC.
To sign up:
- Drop completed team entry form and league fee check off at:
· SERRC in the ESP Adult Soccer DROPBOX (evening hours only)
Remember all forms and league fees must be dropped off in the ESP Mailbox at SERRC. The SERRC will be open the following times to drop off forms between now and Sept. 8th
Tuesday September 2nd 3-5 and 7-1030pm
Wednesday September 3rd 6-8pm
Thursday September 4th 6-8pm
Friday September 5th 6-8pm
Monday September 8th 12-5pm
(Please do not drop off to staff at SERRC or come during the day at SERRC to drop off, please come during the evenings)
Registration is first come first serve
For more information contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org