Coaches meeting and equipment pickup - DATE CHANGE
We will be having the coaches meeting on Tuesday March, 27th at the Seymour Town Hall. It will start at 6pm. We will be going over rules, expectations and answering all questions. We will also be handing out all equipment at that time. We would like all head and assistant coaches to attend. At least 1 person from each team needs to be present.
*** This meeting is for SEYMOUR COACHES only.
Scheduling meeting for CVBL and CVGFL
Game scheduling meeting will be on Sunday, April 8th. It will be held at the Seymour Town Hall. One coach must be present from each team. Tball and Coach Pitch games will be done separately.
Please bring your own calendar and something to write with.
1-2pm High School Girls
Registration for 2018 is closed
We do have a few openings in a couple of age division. Please contact the following people to see if we have openings in your child's division.
Tball - Jason Woodford @ 715-828-2178 or Deb Halvorson @ 715-309-9569
Baseball - Jason Woodford @ 715-828-2178
Softball - Deb Halvorson @ 715-309-9569
***TBall is free. Please remember that all families are required to work 1 concession shift per child and sell $100 in raffle tickets per family. Concession checks are returned after all of your shifts are completed. All other checks will be cashed on March 15th.
Practice & Game Info:
- Tball - practices will start mid to late April. Games will be in May and June. Both can be any weeknight or Saturday mornings
- Baseball - practices will start April 2nd if weather permits. Games will start April 30th. Games will run through end of June.
- Softball - 8U through 12U - practices will start April 2nd if weather permits. Games will start April 30th. Games will run through end of June.
- Softball - 14U & High School - some practices will occur middle of May and early June. Middle School and High School sports take precedence. Games will start in June and run through end of July
Click Here for the FULL FLYER
Click Here for the Registration Form
Click Here for the Concussion Form
Evaluation for Baseball
We will be having evaluations for Minors and Majors on Saturday, March 10th. They will be in the basement of the Leader Telegram (701 S. Farwell). Go to the back door and ring the doorbell and someone will let you in.
These are evaluations, NOT tryouts. Our goal is to get all teams equal caliber.
Times for each age group:
9am - 9 year olds
10am - 10 year olds
11 am - 11 year olds
noon - 12 year olds
Do to space limitations we do ask that parents do not stay for evaluations. Players will be done in one hour.
Seymour Slam Baseball Tournament Registration Info
Registration for the Seymour Slam is now open!
Click on the "Pages" link from the top menu bar, then select "Seymour Slam Baseball Tournament" OR click the link
Click HERE to read on the many options you or your company can support our Youth Program
Camps & Clinics
UWEC Blugolds are running several camps and clinics. Please click here for more info on the following camps:
- Holiday High School Elite Skills Camp - Dec 27
- Holiday Youth Camp - Dec 28
- Championship Pitching Camp - Feb 2018
- Championship Hitting Camp - Feb 2018