Last Updated: January 22, 2015
2015 SPRING REGISTRATION FOR BASEBALL, SOFTBALL, AND TBALL
Online registration will go live on this website January 16, 2015. Please click on the link to the top right of the website to register or go to the Online Forms tab on the left.
Co-Ed Snowball Softball Tournament
Please see the linked flyer for the Snowball Softball Tournament sponsored by the SF Men’s Over 35 Softball League. The proceeds will benefit upgrades to Morgan & Fairview.
A few things to note:
· It’s Feb 7, 2015 – starts at 10:00 AM at Fairview Park
· It’s Co-Ed; must be 25 or older to play
· $20 per player for 2 games and an event T-shirt
· If you’d like to be assigned to a team, please contact email@example.com
· If you are forming your own team, rosters are due by January 20th (www.sfsoftball35.com)
· If you don’t want to play, please still stop up and watch – have a bowl of chili or a cup of hot chocolate
South Fayette High School Softball SPAGHETTI DINNER
February 22, 2015
Spaghetti Dinner will be held at the intermediate school on FEB 22, 2015 from 4:00 to 6:30. Tickets are $10 for Adults and $5 for children 12 and under. The team gets 100% of the ticket sales. Linked Flyer Limited tickets will be available at the door so get your tickets in advance by contacting Gina Kormick at 412-498-6893 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SFBSA Board Changes
The SFBSA would like to thank Mark Tinney, Jim Walker, Rich Bedillion and Bud Bender for their years of service on the SFBSA Board and welcome new board members Paul Brinsky, Dan Misner, Dave Nugro, Bill Varley and Adam D'Alessandro to their new positions.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE SFBSA
Paul Brinsky - President
Gina Kormick- Girls Commissioner
Justin Yates -Equipment Manager
Bill Varley - Concessions
Adam D'Alessandro - Tournament Director
Mailing address for SFBSA
P.O. Box 33
Morgan, PA 15064
Softball and Baseball Rules Available In Handouts link on left side of site
For a complete calendar listing, click here!