About the Club
St. Ignatius Soccer Club is affiliated with River City Youth Soccer League. We are a non-profit, volunteer, recreational league that provides a fun learning experience for youth ages four too twelve. Our goal is to teach our players the fundamentals of soccer and to have fun. We have wonderful coaches and are so thankful for their time and commitment to our players. As a club, we are constantly striving to grow and improve. We look forward to another successful soccer season and continuing the rich tradition of SI Club Soccer! If you have any suggestions or want to get involved in the club or on our Board, please contact a member of the Board.
1) On-line registration is currently taking place. To assure placement of your child or children, we encourge that you register early. Register by clicking, or copying and pasting the following link: https://active.leagueone.com/Olr/Pages/Welcome.aspx?ClubId=4611
For additional information, please contact Leah Kral,Club Registrar, @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for energetic, and enthusisac parents to accept the title as Coach. We are a recreational club dedicated to the enjoyment and development of soccer. As a coach, the emphasis is to see that your team has FUN and LEARNS the fundamentals of soccer. Everyone loves a winning season, but the emphasis should be placed on the player's welfare and not a teams standing. You time and commitment is vital to the success of the team, and club. Please consider coaching this season. The following is required for retuning and new coaches.
1) 1650 Adult On-Line Disclosure form. Plesase click the link to access. https://onlinereg.leagueone.com/rm/RmDisclosure.aspx?O=2433&I=16 (all coaches, board members & volunteers)
2) Submit a 1X1 digital photo. (new coaches)
3) Obtain your F License. Please check the web site @ www.calnorth.org. for clinic dates. (new coaches)
4) Must complete the Live Scan at Capitol Live Scan, located at 5706 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95820. Office hours are Monday thur Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p..m. The "NEW" 2013 Live Scan Form can be downloaded under Official Forms. Once complete, please email to Leah Kral, Club Registrar.
For additional information, please contact Marlon Clemmons, Coaching Coordinator, @ email@example.com;
We are always on the lookout for referees. Becoming an referee is a great way for our older players to learn more about the game and how the rules are enforced; it offers parents and coaches a chance to better understand how soccer is officiated in a safe and developmental environment. One of the main goals of the club is to develop all aspects of soccer in our area, including establishing, developing, training and maintaining a top referee pool. There is always a need for more qualified officials, but every good official must begin somewhere. As a result of this need, SI Soccer allows referees at a beginning skill level to work and learn by refereeing Recreational games. It is important to understand that we expect our referees to make mistakes, just like we expect our players to make mistakes. It is through these mistakes that our players and referees learn and develop.
If you have any questions please contact Christian Okoye, Referee Coordinator.
Mark Your Calendars
1) S.I. mandatory coaches meeting; Monday, August 12th at Saint Ignatius School.
2) RCYSL coaches meeting; Monday, August 19th.
3) Seeding Tournament; Saturday, August 24th (U8 & above teams)
4) First game U6; Friday, September 6th
5) First game U8 and above teams; Saturday, September 7th
6) Saint Ignatius Picture Day; Wednesday, September 18th