SNSC HOSTING REF COURSE JULY 25th, and 26th, 2015
There is a informational meeting on July 20, 2015 at 7 to 8 pm at Olympus Sports Coliseum, 4500 Pell Drive, Suite B. This meeting is to inform you in regards to the new online study guide and test due before the course begins. The instructor Mr. Larry Svets will be answering all questions regarding the Online portion of the course.
Please see below for information regarding signing up for the Grade 8 Referee Course!
1) Those wanting to register must go to cnra.gameofficials.net and create an Account (this website is the Cal North Referee Association's database/network)
2) Once in the website click on the courses menu on the top left hand side of the screen, once in the new window. Click on Referee Courses which is the 1st option on the top of the screen.
3) once in the new window, click on the option below
4) once in the new window, search for course number 12863 (Sac North Soccer Club) which is scheduled for July 24th.
5) The cost for the course is $45.00 and once registered, those individuals must begin the online study portion of the course before!!!!!! the class begins on July 24th.
Contact Armando at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for 2015 Fall Soccer Now Closed.
We thank you for your continued interest and apologize for any inconvenience, but soccer registration officially closed June 1st. We continue to take late registrations based on roster needs, so do not hesitate to email our registrar at email@example.com to inquire. Please note that late registrations may not include a complimentary practice t-shirt and league soccer ball, as these orders went out in early June.
Please make sure you include details about your child's name, gender and dob, so that we can properly determine if we have a roster spot open.
Please stay tuned for upcoming events on our webpage and facebook. If you missed deadlines this year, we hope you will look for opportunities to play indoor soccer or spring league during the recreational off-season.
On behalf of the Sac North BOD, thank you for your support. We are looking forward to another great season!
Registrar, Sacramento North Youth Soccer League
Spring Recreational Soccer League:
SNSC is delighted to announce our new 8 week spring developmental playing league. The exciting format consists of professional weekly training from professional British coaches for players aged 4-14. Players receive one training session per week, which includes a 30 minute technical practice & a 1 hour small sided game (5v5, 6v6) & adevelopmental play day on Saturday where the kids will be coached within a game scenario on movement and field vision. No scores or standings are kept as this is a developmental league
Starts Monday April 6th and ends Saturday May 30th. Tell your friends and play in the same team as them! (just make sure they sign up on the same time as you)
Location for all sessions will be at North Natomas Community Park, Corner of Crest and Danbrook Ave
$85 for 20 hours of professional coaching & games this spring. Each player receives a FREE Challenger Sports t-shirt
Click on the link below for more information & to sign up.
SNSC Spring Playing League - Sign up
- Registration: Begins now. Please register online at: http://olympussports.net/sports-leagues/#tab-id-2
- Dates: February 27th through April 4th.
- Times: Boys, Fridays 5pm-8pm (one hour of play time, start time based on age/ability, TBD)
- Times :Girls, Saturday 4pm-7pm (one hour of play time, start time based on age/ability, TBD)
- Location: Olympus Sports Coliseum, 4500 Pell Dr., Sacramento, CA 95838
Competitive Playing Options at SNSC
SNSC is excited to offer expanded competitive playing options in the upcoming season. We want to continue to offer a low cost alternative for the players that live and play within our boundaries north of I-80 in Natomas. If you are interested in what playing options we are offering in 2015 please click here. Coaches will need to turn in a competitive coach application ASAP so we can organize all of our play dates and tryouts (see below for dates and locations). Please do not hesitate to contact our Director of Coaching & Player Development at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
Please visit our website frequently for updates and valuable soccer information.