- Welcome To The Official Website of South Hills Aquatics
- "The Premier Swimming Program In the South Hills"
- "Swim Like A Champion Today"
- Please register your cell phone for SHAQ notifications.
Week of Feb. 19th - Feb. 25th:
- 19 - Mon: No School, No SHAQ
- 20 - Tues: Normal Schedule, All Groups
- 21 - Wed: Normal Schedule, All Groups
- 22 - Thur: WM Community Night - No SHAQ Practice
- 23 - Fri: No SHAQ Practice
- 24, 25 - Sat, Sun: GPAC Silver Champs
End of Season Team Party: Monday March 19, 2018. Sign up at the pool.
Fall Registration: Registration is ongoing, stop in and check us out.
Summer Registration: Found under the Pages tab.
AMS: Registration for New Members and renewals are underway.
Meet sign-ups: Check at Front Table. Check the AMS Invite tab to the left.
Fundraising: Jenny Lee Gourmet Cinnamon Swirl Breads due Feb. 5
Mock Meet: TBA - All swimmers are to attend at 5pm
SHAQ Invite: October 21-22, 2017 - Volunteering is mandatory for this event! (Click for event info)
SHAQ is looking to expand its' coaching staff. If you know of anyone interested in being part of our program, please have them contact us!!
Forms and info. are located by clicking the tabs in the tool bar to the left!!
Help Desk: Monday and Thursday from 5:15pm to 6:00pm when available.
Please email me with any questions.
SHAQ GEAR: If your interested, stop at the Help Desk for future orders!
Registration is ongoing!!
Please stop in for a swimmer evaluation and see what our program has to offer.
Contact Steve Larkin for additional information:
AMS Meet Information
AMS Meet Info, Meet Announcements and Due dates
can be found under the Meet Event Info tab to the left
We are encouraging all SHAQ families to signup for Text Alerts (found in the box below the site counter on the lower left side of the site). There is no cost involved in signing up.