for Orders Over $80
- PRACTICE EVERY TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY AT EAGLE LAKE PARK
- FROM 6:00-7:30 PM
MIAMI HURRICANE WEEKEND!
THE PIRATE NATION HAVING FUN!
Our Cheering Machine
The Powerful Pretty Pirateers
getting ready for the showcase
THE PIRATE NATION
WE WILL DEFEND OUR HOUSE
OUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
We are starting a new season and we need volunteers to help with water and snacks/fruits for the kids on game days. Please check with your team/cheer mom to see which date you are availible to help out.
Thank You So Much for your support!!
PIRATE NATION PUTTING IN HARDWORK!
The primary Mission of the South Naples Pirates Football & Cheer Program will be to assist in the development of all student-athletes and their growth not only as football players and cheerleaders but also as young citizens within the community. This will be accomplished by improving their life skills as well as their football and cheerleading abilities. All participants will be afforded the opportunity to improve these life skills through education, friendships, teamwork, and football and cheer. The purpose of this program is to provide safe, supervised football and cheer activities for the youth of Collier County and Lely High School district. The objectives of the South Naples Pirates Football Program will be the following:
1. Have Fun.
2. Build healthy bodies and minds.
3. To teach fundamentals and develop skills in the game of football and cheer related activities.
4. Teach the concept of teamwork, commitment, accountability, sportsmanship, loyalty, honesty, and pride.
5. Stimulate the community interest in football and cheer.
6. Show how to give back to the community through community service volunteering.
7. Accomplish all of these things with the welfare of these student-athletes first and foremost, without adult ambition for personal glory.
The primary goal of the South Naples Pirates Football & Cheer Program is to develop young men and young women; who through participation in the program; will naturally progress into the Lely Trojans Varsity Football and cheer program which not only develops football players, but also successful community contributors in leadership roles.