2013 TSA Cheerleading
We are having a great time cheering this summer. If only the weather would cooperate a little better, but we won't let that stop us! The girls have been working hard on their routines, and they look fantastic! We had a wonderful time at camp! The girls learned several new cheer and chants, a few new dances, new stunts to amaze the crowds, and most importantly they had a great time bonding as a team!!
Here are a few important reminders regarding practices...
* Please make sure to bring your child with plenty of water
* Please follow the practice dress code that was discussed at the parent meeting in April and at your first practice. For safety reasons children who are in violation of the dress code will no be allowed to stunt.
* Please inform your coaches of any vacation time that your family will be taking so that they can plan accordingly.
* If the weather is questionable we do ask that parents remain in the general area so that if needed children can leave the field promptly. The weather this time of year is ever changing and storms can pop up at anytime. If practice is cancelled for any reason you will be notified by your coach via text, email, or this web-site on your child's team page.
* Lastly, we do ask that sibling be closely supervised. Siblings are more than welcome to watch the practices, however we do ask that they remain off the field and are not allowed to play with balls of any type in the area of practice. This can pose a serious threat of injury for the cheerleaders.
TSA Day is this coming Friday night, August 16th at Morrison Field (High School Field). TSA day is our pep-rally for the football and cheerleading programs. The girls will have their first opportunity to show -off their half-time routines. The door will open at 6:00pm. Please have your children there promptly at 6:00pm so that the squads have time to warm-up. A flyer with more specific information will be given out at practices the beginning of next week. Please check your daughters team page for specific information regarding dress for this event and donations that are needed. In the event of inclement weather the festivities will be moved to the raindate of Saturday, August 17th.
Spirit Wear Orders
Spirit wear forms have been passed out to all squads. Please make sure to turn in your order form and payment to your team mom no later than Saturday, August 24th. Forms can also be found under the forms section of the TSA Football website.
Once the school year starts practices will be moving indoors at either the Hackettstown Middle School or Hatchery Hill Elementary School. As soon as we are approved coaches will let you know which days your practices will be held and at which facility.
Game schedules will be provided to each squad once they are finalized throughout the league. This usually doesn't take place until the end of August or beginning of Septmember. Please remember that the schedule is always subject to change.