- Bombers Open New indoors Facility in Troy, NY "The Bomber Bunker"
- Winter training has started, and the Bombers are working hard to get in shape for the 2015 season.
- Bombers fundraising group finding ways to offset 2015 dues and tournament fees.
- 3rd Annual Bombers Bowl-A-Thon set for February 8th 2015
- Group Strength Workouts every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Strength and Agility Workouts - 3 days per week
Don't miss our "Strength and Agility" training sessions. We are scheduled every Wednesday evening from 5:30 to 7:00, Saturday from 4:00 to 5:30, and Sunday morning from 10:00 to Noon. These sessions are instructed by our certified staff of strength and agility coaches, and are included with your Bombers dues.
Join us at our 3rd Annual "Tri-City Bombers Bowl-A-Thon"
We are holding our 3rd annual "Bombers Bowl A Thon" on Sunday February 8th from 1:00 to 6:00 P.M. at the Hilltop Bowling Alley in Speigletown, NY. There will be plenty of prize raffles, food, beverages, and DJ Krazy Keith. Come on out and show your support. Scotch Doubles teams will play 3 games for $20 per pair in order to raise funds for our Bombers Bunker Baseball Facility in Troy, NY.