- Give our sponsors your business - click on their banner - and tell them you saw their banner here
|COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY 2014|
Welcome to the Website of
Twin Town Little League
"Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
~ Babe Ruth
Senior League Baseball is back! Ages 13-16 Register Now!
Baseball is for everyone. Click on "On-Line Registration" on the main menu to the left to get signed up.
Registration Is Open and continues until March 14!
Registration is $125 for Farm, Minors, Majors, and Intermediate leagues. Registration for T-Ball and Rookie leagues is $85. Players can reduce the cost of registration by $20 by selling two $10 raffle tickets. Further information about the raffle will be available via an email announcement. There is a $20 late enrollment fee.
Attention LaSalle Institute, Emma Willard, Woodland Hill Montessori School, Robert Parker School, Sacred Heart, St. Jude of the Apostle, Vanderheyden Hall School, and Queststar III students:
Effective in 2014, any student that attends a private OR public school within the current TTLL boundaries is eligible to play for TTLL without requesting a waiver from their district, regardless of their home address.
What level should I register my child for?
If your child was born between the following dates, he/she should be registered for:
T-Ball May 1, 2008-April 30, 2010
Rookie May 1, 2007-April 30, 2008
Farm May 1, 2005-April 30, 2007
Minors May 1, 2003-April 30, 2005
Majors May 1, 2001-April 30, 2003
Intermediate May 1, 2000-April 30, 2002
Senior League May 1,1997-April 30, 2001
11-12 year old players that play Majors are also eligible to play Intermediate (Must play both)
13 year old players are eligible to play both Intermediate and Senior League
Important Dates Coming Up:
- February 6, 2014 - Rules Committee Meeting (Lakeview Inn, Averill Park)
- March 1, 2014 - In-person Registration (Algonquin Middle School)
- March 4, 2014 - Manager Selection Meeting (Lakeview Inn, Averill Park)
- March 15, 2014 - Player Evaluations (Gardner-Dickinson School)
- March 29, 2014 - Field Clean Up Day (Williams Rd & Poestenkill Complexes)
- March 29, 2014 - Practices Start
- April 5, 2014 - Field Clean Up Day (Williams Rd & Poestenkill Complexes)
- April 12, 2014 - Field Clean Up Day (Williams Rd & Poestenkill Complexes)
- April 19, 2014 - Field Clean Up Day (Williams Rd & Poestenkill Complexes)
- April 21, 2014 - Games Begin
- April 26, 2014 - Opening Day Weekend
- May 17, 2014 - Picture Day (Algonquin Middle School)
- June 7, 2014 - T-Ball Marathon & Home Run Derby (Williams Rd Complex)
- June 7,2014 - End of the Regular Season
- June 9, 2014 - Playoffs Begin
Used Equipment Donation Drive
TWIN TOWN LITTLE LEAGUE IS OFFERING A WAY TO CLEAR THAT GARAGE CLUTTER AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL LITTLE LEAGUE.
A DONATION BIN WILL BE SET UP AT YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL FOR YOUR USED BASEBALL EQUIPMENT.
BASEBALL EQUIPMENT FOR ALL AGES, SUCH AS: BASEBALL GLOVES, BATTING GLOVES, HELMETS, CLEATS, EQUIPMENT BAGS, ETC. ARE ALL APPRECIATED.
FOR SAFETY CONCERNS WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING BASEBALL BATS AT THE SCHOOL LOCATIONS.
SO MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR NEW EQUIPMENT AND HAVE YOUR CHILD DROP OFF THE USED STUFF AT SCHOOL.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ACCEPTABLE EQUIPMENT OR OTHER DONATION LOCATIONS PLEASE CONTACT TWIN TOWN LITTLE LEAGUE AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Questions, comments or suggestions can be sent using the mailbox icon on the left side of this page. Questions, comments and suggestions can also be sent directly to Twin Town Board Members at the following addresses:
Twin Town Little League