- 2015 FALL REGISTRATION IS OPEN ! ! !
The only program in Montgomery County offering an opportunity to compete in the Cal Ripken Maryland State tournaments, Regional Championships, and World Series!!!
UMAC has been providing Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth League T-Ball and Baseball to Upper Montgomery County for over 45 Years!!!
THE TRADITION CONTINUES
THE UMAC 10U ALL STARS WIN REGIONALS AND MOVE ON TO THE CAL RIPKEN WORLD SERIES!!!!
The Team Needs YOUR Support To Send These Young Athletes To Jonesboro, Arkansas For The Opportunity To Compete In The 10U World Series.
Please consider attending a fundraiser tomorrow, 2 August, at "Pump It Up" where the proceeds will help benefit UMAC and support travel for the players.
See Attached Flyer For Details,
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2015 10U REGIONAL CHAMPIONS !!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2015 10U MARYLAND STATE CHAMPIONS
FALL 2015 BASEBALL SEASON
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Fall ball teams generally start practicing in the middle of August. We host TBall, Rookie (7U/8U Machine Pitch), Minors (9U/10U Kid Pitch), Majors (11U/12U). The season is anticipated to run from Saturday, 9/12 through October 31. Games are played on Saturdays, with evening weekday games during September. We generally schedule about 8 games. We encourage players to register for the division they will play in the Spring of 2016.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE UMAC 2015 8U ALL-STAR BULLDOG BASH CHAMPIONS
FORMER UMAC PLAYER GOES PRO
It is with great pleasure that I announce one of UMAC's former players has been drafted to Major League Baseball!! Charlie Cononie, son of UMAC Coach Steve Cononie, has been drafted to the Tampa Bay Rays!!! Charlie played with UMAC throughout his elementary, middle and high school career, starting in T-ball. He played college ball for Towson State University. Congratulations to Charlie from all the UMAC family!
Gene Lowery, President
and the UMAC Board
Interested in gaining Student Service Learning (SSL) hours? Check out the new "Student Service" tab on the menu!!!
I came across your website on the internet. I played UMAC baseball in 1981 with the Darnstown Yankees and in 1982-83 with The Germantown Eagles. I moved to Phoenix mid summer of 83. I remember the great times I had with UMAC. I am now a Minor League Pitching Coach with the Oakland A's. I just wanted to say thank you UMAC.
Scott "Emo" Emerson
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE UMAC 2014 9U ALL-STAR STATE CHAMPIONS
CAL RIPKEN 12U WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!
Congratulations to the UMAC All-Star 2012 12U 50/70
Cal Ripken World Series Champions!!!
Ambassador Ally Haddaway, Bat Boy Luke Pearre, Cole Carmack, Ryan Haddaway, Brady Pearre, Cooper Myers-Mallinger, Colin Metz, Matthew Convers, Pat Diaz, Batboy Vincent Walsh, Ambassador Allison Convers
Ethan Frank, UMAC President Gene Lowery, Josh Netterville, Coach Doug Metz, Brendan Collins, Jake Heskett, J. P. Walsh, Brooks Bengtson, Marcus Brown, Coach Rick Haddaway, Manager Jody Pearre, (not pictured General Manager J. Myers)
UMAC - HOME OF CHAMPIONS
- 2006 8U Cal Ripken State Runner-Up
- 2006 10U Cal Ripken State Champion
- 2007 8U Cal Ripken State Champion
- 2007 9U Cal Ripken State Runner-Up
- 2007 11U USSSA AA Maryland State Champion
- 2008 8U Cal Ripken State Runner-Up
- 2008 12U Cal Ripken State Runner-Up
- 2009 12U Cal Ripken State Champion
- 2009 12U Cal Ripken World Series Runner-Up
- 2010 11U Cal Ripken State Runner-Up
- 2010 12U Cal Ripken State Runner-Up
- 2011 11U Cal Ripken State Champion
- 2011 12U Cal Ripken State Runner-Up
- 2012 12U Cal Ripken State Champion
- 2012 12U Cal Ripken World Series CHAMPION
- 2013 11U Cal Ripken State Runner-Up
- 2014 9U Cal Ripken State Champion
UMAC (Upper Montgomery Athletic Club) has been providing age appropriate T-Ball, Machine Pitch and Kid Pitch Baseball for over 40 years. UMAC stresses sportsmanship, fun and the basic baseball fundamentals.
- Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth Certified Coaches.
- UMAC's own Taylor Field Complex in Boyds, Maryland, which includes 2 T-Ball Fields and 3 Regulation Baseball Fields.
- The Snack Shack -- Located on the premises at Taylor Field, the Snack Shack sells a variety of beverages and food items at very reasonable prices.
- Playground Area -- Taylor Field has a playground and sand box area for the young children to use when they visit.
- All fields have fenced in dugouts and home run fences. Two of the fields have electronic scoreboards.
- All of the fields have bleachers, and also seating areas if you want to bring your own chairs.
- Registration Fees are all inclusive -- no fundraisers.
- UMAC offers T-Ball for 4, 5 and 6 year olds, Machine Pitch for 7-8 year olds,and Kid Pitch for 9-13 year olds
- UMAC Baseball Programs focus on fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship
- UMAC is part of Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth Youth Baseball and all games are played in accordance with Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth Rules
- UMAC offers excellent All-Star/Select team baseball opportunities for all age levels with 2 All-Star Teams in the 8 and Under Machine Pitch Division and an All-Star Team in each of theh 9-13 year old age groups
- UMAC is fortunate to have excellent Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth certified volunteer coaches to teach the children about all aspects of baseball
- All UMAC players receive a participation award at the end of the season
- The UMAC baseball season typically includes 10-14 games with 2 games per week - There are playoffs for teams in the 9U and older divisions.
Proudly Serving Upper Montgomery County for Over 40 Years
Including: Clarksburg • Darnestown • Gaithersburg • Germantown • Poolesville • Potomac • Rockville
UMAC Baseball is a 501(C)(3) organization