The Vipers Softball Organization is dedicated to providing high-caliber, competitive softball for girls looking to take their game to the next level. All of our USA Softball certified coaches are students of the game who are dedicated to improving not only their players’ skills but also their own coaching skills. As an organization we value and accommodate the all-around athlete and encourage girls to play multiple sports. Opportunities for improvement are abundant including a new Vipers-only pitching simulator batting facility which is available year-round. In addition, off-season practices at indoor turf facilities, separate pitching practices and catching clinics provide numerous options for even the most enthusiastic players. We compete at a high level, as can be seen by many tournament championships and strong finishes. Join our family and realize the benefits 100 current players are enjoying.
- The new Vipers Nest hitting facility features a simulator pitching machine so the players can face "virtual" live pitching all off-season. There is no substitute for hitting in softball and there is no better option to work on hitting than a pitching simulator (because you can't find a pitcher to throw that many pitches). Our players get between 150 and 200 swings off of live pitching each practice.
- Program approach to skill development.
- Program approach to coaching.
- We utilize top-notch indoor and outdoor facilities throughout the year.
- Winter Training - Emphasis on physical training, hitting, position work and pitching in the off-season
- Tournaments and games
- Tournaments commensurate with each team's level
- Weeknight travel league
- We help those players who want to connect with college coaches to do so - from bringing in ex-college players to help with seminars to coaching tools to connect with college coaches on your behalf.
- Position clinics are included for all levels
- NEW IN 2017 Pitching Instruction - The Vipers program recognizes the incremental expense that pitchers incur and pays for individual instruction up to ½ of the registration fee for 12U+ (younger players still receive free group pitching instruction)
- We facilitate working with one of the top pitching instructors in the country
- Catchers clinics run in the winter
click to see the
Vipers Nest Pitching Simulator
Benefits vs Other Programs:
- Convenience – The convenience of a top softball program with the ability to stay relatively local for practices and many games. We will be utilizing the local indoor turf facilities for practices, batting, clinics, and potentially winter games. We have great access to the 4 skinned fields on the Victor Central Schools campus.
- A “Softball Family” – Often these are players from the same or neighboring school districts. Players and families develop great bonds and relationships that last for many years.
- Cost – A lot of softball for the money: 6 tournaments (our younger 10U team plays 3 to 4 tournaments) - 40 to 55 games in total depending on the team, league games during the week, off-season skill development, additional "program clinics", and specific pitchers, catchers, hitting sessions.
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE MORE SOFTBALL DEVELOPMENT THAN ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION
2017 - 10U Black Wins the Victor League End-of-Year Tournament
Vipers 10U Black closed out the season with a convincing 5-0 win against a strong Webster Xtreme team.
2017 - 16U Select Wins the CNS Plank Rd Tournament in Cicero, NY
16U Select went 6-0 for the tournament and beat a strong Freeze Softball team 14-4 to win the championship.
2017 - 12U Pink Wins the Victor League Tournament
12U Pink beat the CNY Bombers 9-7 in the championship game to win the tournament.
2017 - 16U Select is Runner-up at the Victor Summer Classic
16U Select went 5-1 for the tournament and lost a great championship in the bottom of the 7th inning.
2017 - 16U Select is Runner-up at Class A USA Softball NYS Championship Tournament at BAGSAI
16U Select, seeded #3 out of pool play, lost in the championship game to a strong Colonie Stampede team
2017 - 10U Black Runners-up at Jr Xtreme Tournament
10U Black went 3-1 with their only loss to a eventual champions Clarence in the rain shortened tournament
2017 - 10U Black Wins the Rome Spirit Spring Fling
10U Black went 5-0 to win the tournament, beating a solid Latham Team in the final 8-0
2017 - Vipers-Black 12U Finishes as Runners Up at Midlakes Invitational
12U Black lost in the final to a strong Rebels team
2017 - 14U Select Wins the Waterloo Opening Day Tournament
14U Select wins the rain-shortened event
2017 - 12U Black Receives USA Softball regional bid and is declared runner up in the Waterloo Opening Day Tournament
12U Black went 3-0 in pool play - declared runner up of the rain-shortened event based on tie-breaker
2016 - 10U Black are the Jr Xtreme Tournament Champions
10U Black beat a very good Webster Xtreme team 8-2 to win the tournament
2016 - 14U Black are the Xtreme Tournament Champions
14U Black went 6-0 for the tournament and beat a very strong Erie Frost team 9-4 to win the tournament
2016 - 14U Black are the Victor Summer Classic Champions
14U Black went 6-0 for the tournament and beat a good Rochester Thunder team 5-1 to win the tournament
2016 - Vipers-Black 14U Finishes as Runners Up at Lady Luck in Niagara Falls
14U Black lost 14-11 in a wild championship game to a strong NY Inferno team
2016 - Vipers-Black 12U Earns ASA National Bid in Waterloo Opening Day Tournament
Once again, rain shortened the Waterloo tournament but that didn't stop the Vipers from earning a bid to ASA Nationals
2015 - Vipers-Black 14U Wins the Gold Division of the Webster League
14U Black beat a good Webster Xtreme-Fusilli team 4-1 to win the championship
2015 - Vipers-Pink 14U Runners Up at the Finger Lakes Classic
Vipers-Pink goes 4-1 making it to the championship game.
2015 - Vipers-Black 14U Earns ASA Qualifier Bid by Going 3-0 in Waterloo Opening Day Tournament
Despite the rain-shortened tournament, the Vipers-Black 14U team beat 3 very good teams, earning an ASA bid.
2014 - Vipers-Grooms are the 2014 Webster League 12U Champs
A strong run through the playoffs capped off by a 5-3 win over Revenge in the championship!