Last Updated: November 12, 2015
Join Our EMail List
Please make plans to return your players equipment (Helmet & Shoulder Pads) this Saturday.
Location: Freshman Center DOOR 5
Date & Time: Saturday November 7th 10:00 – 12:00 pm (Noon)
We ask that the following be completed prior to returning the equipment.
1. Remove decals, and clean sticker residue off using Goo Gone.
2. Clean outside of helmet with mild soap. Nothing abrasive due to scratching (Mr. Clean Eraser works great).
3. Wipe out inside of helmet with damp cloth.
4. Remove chin strap, and please return any league straps.
5. Tighten all screws. (Facemask and snaps)
6. Mark helmets or shoulder pads with masking tape if there are any repairs needed.
The league will provide a grace period of no more than two (2) days (post November 7th) for items not returned without incurring additional charges. Any items still missing after the grace period will incur additional charges to replace the lost equipment.
On behalf of the Whiteland Warrior Junior Football League, we would like to thank you for your support and commitment to youth football in our community.