Last Updated: January 26, 2015
Join Our EMail List
2015 WWJFL Coaching Positions
If you have interest in being a Head/Assistant coach or parent helper for the Whiteland Youth Football League we request you complete the coach’s application By January 15th.
The application can be found by visiting https://www.coaches_application.
If you have questions concerning the requirements for coaching please contact Coach Wynn or Coach Meluskey.
if you are not receiving messages, we ask that you click "Join Our Email List" located on the left side of our website and select the appropriate distribution list.
2014 WWJFL Equipment Return
1. Remove decals, and clean sticker residue off using Goo Gone.
2. Clean outside of helmet with mild soap. Nothing abrasive due to scratching(Mr. Clean Eraser works great).
3. Wipe out inside of helmet with damp cloth.
4. Remove chin strap, and please return any league straps.
5. Tighten all screws. (Facemask and snaps)
6. Mark helmets or shoulder pads with masking tape if there are any repairs needed.
For a complete calendar listing, click here!