- SPRING REGISTRATION OPEN
- THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
WYS Seeking Fall 2016 Team Sponsorships
Whitman Youth Soccer is seeking sponsorships for our Fall 2016 teams and would appreciate your support. We offer two sponsorship opportunities.
The first option is $175 which includes your business' name on a Fall 2016 team's shirt, a plaque mounted with your team's picture at the end of the season, and your business being recognized as a WYS sponsor on our website - http://www.whitmanyouthsoccer.com.
The second option includes all the items mentioned above along with a banner with your business’ name that will be placed on the fencing at the Whitman Middle School. The cost of this deluxe sponsorship option is $250.
To become a sponsor please complete the Fall 2016 Sponsor Form and mail it along with your check, payable to Whitman Youth Soccer, Inc., to 5 Meier Farm, Whitman, MA 02382 by August 1, 2016.
click here Fall 2016 Sponsor Form
Open positions of Instructional Director and Concession Stand Director
Whitman Youth Soccer is currently seeking volunteers to fill the positions of Instructional Director and Concession Stand Director (2 openings).
The Instructional Director shall:
1. Upon notification of game postponements by the Field Manager, notify the coaches in their respective divisions.
2. Handle all problems and questions pertaining to the operation of his or her division and act as liaisons between coaches and the Executive Board.
3. Run a meeting, for all coaches, to review rules, policies and procedures of Whitman Youth Soccer, Inc. prior to the start of each playing season.
4. Promote awareness of public soccer events including tournaments, skills training, and other that are in support of player development and do not conflict with the Whitman Youth Soccer, Inc. initiative.
The Concession Stand Directors shall:
1. Raise money for Whitman Youth Soccer, Inc. through the sale of food and other articles at league games and other occasions deemed appropriate by the directors.
2. Arrange for the purchase, storage, maintenance and transportation of any equipment or vehicles used and the purchase and maintenance of the inventory of sale items.
3. Maintain equipment in a safe and sanitary condition.
4. Secure any permits, insurance, and registration required by law or ordinance and make any needed arrangements with local school or town authorities.
5. Keep records of cash expended and collected, and give financial reports at the end of each playing season.
If you have any questions or would like to further discuss the Instructional Director position, please feel free to reach out to Eric Frank at email@example.com. For questions related to the Concession Stand Director, please reach out to Helen Iannone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL Coaches should CALL the opposing coach as the updating of field closings on the SSSL website may lag the actual status.
U10 and U12 Players no heading the ball
This is a reminding for u10 and u12 divisions there is no heading or attempting to head the ball.This was discussed to all referees and coaches at the last meeting. Please click her to read more.
The policy of WHITMAN YOUTH SOCCER is to issue no refunds after a child has played in a sanctioned game or practice. Prior to playing in a sanctioned game or practice, a refund of the registration fee, less an administrative handling fee, will be issued.
Thank you! WYS