Rules for Track and Field @ Ken Autry Davis Field
· No metal cleats may be worn on track or field
· Band/Drill teams props must have protective coverings - cannot mark or scar track or field
· All equipment such as tables, fans, benches, etc, must have protective bases
· No bicycles or skateboards on track or field
· No motorized vehicles on the track or field
· No glass bottles, cans, or food on track or field
· Only water can be used on track or field. No colored drinks such as Gatorade
· Use of tobacco, sunflower seeds, and gum are prohibited. This includes vapor cigarettes
· No confetti allowed
· Only personnel with sideline passes are allowed on the field before and after the game
· No tents allowed on field or in stands
· Responsible for taking all posters/signs off of fence after the conclusion of competition
· Use of the field must be approved by administration
Please help us in ensuring continued useage of the facilities by following the rules. Thank you and GO TIGERS!
2014 TCFA FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
8/23 scrimmage at EMORY RAINS
8/30 at Kaufman (pre-season game)
9/6 * at SCURRY
9/13 at EUSTACE
10/4 ROYSE CITY
10/11 at QUINLAN
11/1 at KAUFMAN
Scrimmage time for Emory Rains is 9 am.
Address for Wildcat Stadium is 409 FM3299, Emory, TX 75440
Game times for Scurry games only are: K-2 @ 11:00 am, 3-4 @ 1:00 pm and 5-6 @ 3:00 pm. Reminder that teams need to be there and hour before game time. These games will be played at the Jr High field.
All other game times will be 4:00, 6:00 and 8:00 pm.
2014 Football!!! Have questions? Feel free to contact Jose Garza, Football Commissioner, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-365-1721 or Gary Sturdevant at 903-802-3469 email Bigdog3260@aol.com