Welcome to the Home of
Teams & Rosters
Video Tip of the Week
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Chaos FC Player Pre-Registration
Players Mobile Phone Number:
High School Player will/currently attends:
How to shorten Pre-Registration wait times:
I printed off all forms in the handout section
I will fill out forms at tryouts
MEDICAL/EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Relationship to Player:
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the CHAOS F.C., and related events and activities, which I have voluntarily, willingly and knowingly elected to do, the undersigned:
1. Acknowledges and represents that he or she understands the nature of soccer, specifically that it is a contact sport with a risk of injury, and that he or she is qualified, in good health, and physically able to participate.
2. Acknowledges and fully understands that by participating he or she will be engaging in activities that involve the risk of injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from his or her own action, inaction or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used, and that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. The undersigned hereby assumes full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage while upon Township property or participating in the activity or using any facilities and equipment whether caused by any negligent act or omission of releases or otherwise.
4. The undersigned hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue CHAOS F.C., Washington Township, it's employees, officers and agents (herein referred to as "releases") from all liability to the undersigned his or her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any loss, damage, or claim therefore on account of injury to the person or property of the undersigned whether caused by any negligent act or omission of the releases or otherwise while the undersigned is participating in soccer activities, or using any facility in connection with the activity.
5. The undersigned hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the release from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, charges, expenses, and attorney fees (including attorney fees to establish the release’s right to indemnify or incurred on appeal) resulting from involvement in this activity whether caused by any negligent act or omission of the releases or otherwise.
I hereby release, waive liability, discharge, hold harmless, indemnify, and covenant not to sue, the CHAOS F.C., their associated directors, administrators, officers, managers, employees, coaches, trainers, volunteers, sponsors and advertisers, and other agents, from any and all liability incurred in the conduct of, and my participation in soccer activities including games, practices, try-outs and any other event organized by the CHAOS F.C.
I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing and that I am aware of the legal consequences of this agreement, including that it prevents me from suing the CHAOS F.C., Township or its employees, agents, or officers if
I am injured or damaged for any reason as a result of participation in this activity. I further acknowledge that no oral representations, statements or inducements have been made.
I/we agree with the above
* indicates required fields
Travel Soccer Done Right!