Welcome to the home of the
Denville PAL Cheerleading
About the Program
Subscribe to our Newsletter
2017 Cheer Registration
Grade (attending Sept 2017):
MEDICAL/EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Relationship to Player:
Indicate specific medical allergies, chronic illness, or other medical conditions that coaches and medical personnel should be aware of::
Denville Police Athletic League
Release and Waiver of Liability
and Indemnity Agreement
(Read Carefully Before Signing)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Denville Police Athletic League and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (herein defined as any area wherein admittance to the general public is prohibited), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
1. The parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating in any activity or event, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the officials of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agree that, if at any time, I feel anything to be unsafe, I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and refuse to participate further.
2. I/We fully understand and acknowledge that:
a. There are risks and dangers associated with participation in athletic activities which could result in bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
b. The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from those risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
c. These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Denville Police Athletic League.
d. There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. I/We accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Denville Police Athletic League.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that the activities of the event(s) are very dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. The undersigned also expressly acknowledges that any injuries received may be compounded or increased by negligent rescue operations or procedures of the Denville Police Athletic League.
5. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the forgoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of New Jersey, or the law of the State or Province in which the events are conducted, and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance of the agreement shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
6. On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant, executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite the release, the participant makes a claim against the Denville Police Athletic League, the parent(s) and or/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Denville Police Athletic League for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY CLICKING BELOW IN AGREEMENT TO IT, AND HAVE DONE SO FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY NEGLIGENCE OF THE DENVILLE POLICE ATHLETIC LEAGUE, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
By checking the box I/we agree with the above Release and Waiver of Liability & Indemnity Agreement
Expectations of Good Sportsmanship for Parents and Cheerleaders:
Taunting, trash talk and intimidating behavior have no place in youth spots.
Attending games does not give you the right to abuse coaches, officials, players, cheerleaders or any other spectators.
Treat others as you want to be treated.
Be a POSITIVE role model.
Control your emotions at practices and games.
Respect our child's coaches - Communicate with them in a positive way.
Questions should go to the Cheer Committee.
Sportsmanship begins with you as a parent - Your child's eyes are watching!
The critical factor in determining whether your child has a posit experience is the quality of their adult leaders, parents and coaches.
I/we agree with the above Expectations of Good Sportsmanship
Social Networking Agreement: (please review with your daughter/s)
We (cheerleader and parent) do herb agree to refrain from posting ANY comments or links on social networking websites, blog or other public forum that is a negative reflection on me, my teammates, coaches and/or the Denville PAL Cheerleading or Denville Blue Angels Football programs. This includes, but is not limited to , your personal Facebook account, Myspace, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram or other similar sites.
I understand that any portrayal or photograph of me, posted on any public forum that is in direct violation of Denville PAL Cheerleading Cod of Conduct and/or guidelines for appropriate behavior may result in immediate removal from the squad.
I/we have read the Denville PAL Cheerleading Social Networking Agreement and agree to abide by the rules set forth. I/we agree to make a commitment to our team. Should I break any guidelines, we understand there will be a consequence or penalty.
Medical Treatment Authorization
I hereby authorize the treatment by a qualified and licensed medical doctor in the event of a medical emergency which, in the opinion of the attending physician, may endanger my child's life, cause disfigurement, physical impairment or undue discomfort is delayed. This authority is granted only after reasonable effort had been made to reach me.
I agree to the Medical Treatment Authorization of my child under emergency circumstances in my absence.
T-shirt Size (1practice shirt included per registration):
Youth Small 6-8 (runs small)
Youth Medium 10-12
Youth Large 14-16
2017 Stunting and Tumbling Permission
The Denville PAL Cheerleading Committee would like to reassure you that all stunting and tumbling will be assessed and only executed based on age and ability. Safety is our number one priority and we will make sure that every cheerleader is preforming their skills in a supervised and safe environment.
Stunts will not be executed in the rain or when the adult coach deems the conditions unsafe.
Tumbling is strictly for cheerleaders who feel they can perform skills on their own and on grass. Our coaches are not certified to teach any type of tumbling and will not be teaching skills.
Please check the following that your child is allowed to perform::
I authorize that my daughter is allowed to do all of the above for mentioned tumbling and stunting for the 2017 season.
We need Volunteers! Please let us know how you can help:
First Aid Kits
Photography / Video (end of season)
Music at Games
Please let us know if there is anything we need to know::
$95.00 - Registration (Includes Bow,socks, practice T, & sweatshirt)
Payments Accepted By
: Credit Card information can be entered once this form is submitted
Denville PAL Cheerleading