Welcome Fans To
East End Youth Basketball
Teams & Rosters
BASKETBALL & CHEERING ROSTERS
BASKETBALL & CHEERING GAME SCHEDULES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
HOW TO SPONSOR OUR LEAGUE
Subscribe to our Newsletter
2019-20 Online Cheerleading Registration Form
Cheerleader's First Name:
Cheerleader's Last Name:
Child's Age as of 1/1/2020:
Returning Cheerleader (Cheered for EEYB during 2018-2019 Season)
New Cheerleader (Did not cheer for EEYB during 2018-2019 Season)
NOTICE: UNIFORM SIZING MUST BE COMPLETED IN PERSON AT AN ON-SITE SIZING NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 2, 2019 (LOCATION TBD). EEYB will NOT order uniform if child is not sized and parent is responsible for paying additional $25 fee for seperate order!!!
School Attending 2019-2020 Year:
Grade 2019-2020 Year:
Parent/Guardian First Name and Last Name:
Street Number and Name:
Home Phone (No dashes):
Cell phone (No dashes):
Work phone (No dashes):
EEYB'S EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
EEYB works with Henrico County Board of Supervisors and School Board to heighten EDUCATION for our youth. Each year, we REQUIRE each child to submit a COPY OF THEIR LATEST REPORT CARD ON DECEMBER 2, 2019 (DURING UNIFORM SIZING). If the registered participant does not submit a copy, they will NOT BE ALLOWED TO RECEIVE THEIR UNIFORM NOR PARTICIPATE IN THE SEASON GAMES UNTIL THE REPORT CARD IS RECEIVED AND PROCESSED BY OUR MENTOR/EDUCATIONAL ADVISOR.
If your child’s average is LOWER THAN A 2.0 (Letter grade equivalent where primary grading is given), he/she will be required to attend a number of tutoring sessions. A signed contract (provided by EEYB) will need to be submitted by DECEMBER 20, 2019 or he/she will NOT be able to play the first game. If he/she does not complete all the sessions, he/she will not be allowed to start participating (Play in Games) until signed off from the tutor.
EEYB will help you work with HCPS or suggest private tutors to assist with coordinating tutoring sessions.
Thank you for your understanding as EDUCATION IS KEY TO THE SUCCESS OF A STUDENT ATHLETE!!!!
EEYB'S EDUCATION REQUIREMENT -------- BY CHECKING THIS BOX, I AGREE WITH THE BELOW EDUCATION STATEMENT AND WILL ABIDE ACCORDINGLY
Are you currently participating in other activities that could conflict with EEYB during the preseason (Dec) or season (Jan - Mar):
If yes, please list the week night(s) child will NOT be able to participate in any EEYB activities:
*ALL cheerleaderss will be assessed and placed on teams accordingly. Parents CAN NOT select their coaches or squads.
*All NEW cheerleaders must show original birth certificate or DMV issued ID in order to be eligible.
*YOUR REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE FINAL UNTIL (1) CHILD'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR DMV ID HAS BEEN SEEN AND VERIFIED BY AN EEYB REPRESENTATIVE AND (2) CHEERLEADER and PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT and EEYB CHEERING CONSTITUTION FORMS SUBMITTED.
By checking this box, I agree to allow EEYB to display pictures of my participant(s) on the EEYB website or other league sponsored publication
List any known medical conditions and/or allergies:
List any required medications:
In case of an accident or illness, I hereby authorize a representative of EEYB to use his or her judgment in obtaining immediate medical care my the above named child.
I have read and understand the above information and by checking the attached box indicates my agreement with the terms set forth above.
EEYB offers tutoring and mentoring to our participants. Please check if you are interested in these services.:
*What tutoring subjects are of interest to you? (Select all that apply):
*What mentoring subjects are of interest to you? (Select all that apply):
Say No To Drugs
1) If a cheerleader misses practice, it is at the discretion of the Cheer Coach if they will be allowed to cheer the following game;
2) Cheerleaders need to arrive 30 mins before each game;
3) If a cheerleader is not present during the start of the game they are cheering, she is not allowed to cheer that game until the second half;
4) All cheerleaders must be respectful to coaches and each other;
5) All cheerleaders must be in their 2018-2019 EEYB issued cheer uniform in order to cheer during the games.
By checking this box I affirm that I have read and understand the Cheerleader Rules and agree to abide by the terms therein.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER
Despite all known and unknown risks, I hereby expressly and voluntarily remise, release, acquit, satisfy and forever discharge EEYB and staff, Henrico County and staff and Henrico Schools and staff and agree to hold it harmless of and from all, and all manner of action and actions or omission(s), cause and cause of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties covenants, contracts, controversies, agreement, promises, variances, trespasses, damages, judgments, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or in equity, including, but not limited to, any and all claims which allege negligent acts and/or omissions committed by EEYB and staff, Henrico County and staff and Henrico Schools and staff, whether the action arises out of any damage, loss, personal injury, or death to me or my child(ren)/ward(s), while participating in or as a result of participating in any of the ACTIVITIES. This Release of Liability, is effective and valid regardless of whether the damage, loss or death is a result of any act or omission on the part of EEYB and staff, Henrico County and staff and Henrico Schools and staff.
By checking this box I affirm that I have read and understand the Release of Liability Waiver and agree to the terms therein.
Code of Conduct and Responsibilities
I will cooperate with the coaches, the captains, the game officials, other squad members and be open to constructive criticism and GET ALONG WITH ALL TEAMMATES.
I will promote good sportsmanship, team spirit, uphold the Cheerleading Constitution and will not engage in undesirable or immoral behavior.
I understand that the following are serious offenses and can result to my dismissal from the EEYB program:
* Truancy (absent)
* Consuming alcoholic beverages
* Insubordination (not submissive to authority)
I will report any illness or injury to my coach or EEYB representative to be excused from game/practice and notify my coach if I am unable to attend practices and/or games.
I agree to maintain a high level of physical fitness, good nutrition and agree to approach each cheerleading responsibility with a good attitude.
EEYB is a promoter of higher education and encourages it's participates to maintain a satisfactory grade point average. In order to ensure the children of EEYB are given every opportunity to succeed in academics, we request that each registered player provide a copy of their report card to their respective coaches. Any child falling below a "C" average may be provided tutoring by a licensed educator before or during practices.
Your pride and dedication to your own education and growth, reflects your concern about your future and it's also appealing to the Historically Black Colleges & Universities we represent.
I agree to up hold all the rules and regulation of the East End Youth Basketball association. I also agree to return my EEYB issued uniform top and skirt after my last game.
Parent Code of Conduct
1. I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice, or other youth sporting events.
2. I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of a personal desire to win.
3. I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
4. I will support coaches and officials working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
5. I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free of drugs and alcohol, and will refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
6. I will remember that the game is for youth-not for adults.
7. I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child.
8. I will refrain from using abusive language or profanity, humiliating remarks, along with rude gestures nor at any time will I engage in physical assault with or upon another person at any time.
9. I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials, with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability.
10. I promise to help my child enjoy the youth sports experience by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectable fan, assisting with coaching, or providing transportation to each practice and game.
11. I will be responsible for my children (siblings/friends) while on school property i.e. games and practices.
(a) Will ensure they remain in the gym area at all times and not roam the schools.
(b) Will accompany them if need to be outside the gym area.
12. Shall follow the league rules/Code of Conduct. Any ethic or code of conduct violations can or will result in an IMMEDIATE dismissal or suspension of board membership as voted by the Executive Board.
By checking this box I (cheerleader) affirm that I have read and agreed to this EEYB Cheering Constitution.
By checking this box I (parent) affirm that I have read and agreed to this EEYB Cheering Constitution.
Fee Scale for On-Line Registration:
* Sept - Nov = $140 + $5.00 online processing fee.
***** NO FUNDRAISER FEE THIS SEASON!!!!
* FINAL REGISTRATION: November 29, 2019
Registration Fee Includes: Performance uniform top and bottom, lollie, socks, bow, poms, insurance, and games.
Upon submission of this form, absolutely NO refunds will be given.
NOTICES: EEYB HAS THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY REGISTRATION AT ANY TIME AND A REFUND WILL BE GRANTED.
By checking this box, I agree to the fee scale terms, no refund policy, and uniform sizing guidelines!
Date acknowledging the fee scale terms, no refund policy, and uniform sizing guidelines:
Office Use Only
Birth Certificate shown? (yes/no/na) __________
T __________ ______
B __________ ______
L __________ ______
S __________ ______
* indicates required fields
$145.00 - 2019-2020 Participant Reg Fee + Online Fee
Team Paraphernalia T-Shirts (YS - AL)($15)
Team Paraphernalia T-Shirts (AXL - A5XL)($20)
East End Youth Basketball