LeagueLineup Pro & Elite
Find a Web Site
Custom Fan Shop
Create your own site
Welcome to the Home of the
Long Valley Baseball Club
Board Members/Other Contact Info
Teams & Rosters
LVBC Mission Statement
Long Valley Baseball Apparel
LVBC Board Meeting Minutes
Subscribe to our Newsletter
2021 Spring Travel Registration
Eligibility: Open to all players who will register and be active participants in the 2021 Long Valley Baseball Club Spring Recreation Program and live in Washington Township. A player's age, for purposes of determining what age groups a player can tryout for is determined by their age on April 30th, 2020. Complete the online form to register your child to tryout for the 2020 LVBC Spring / Summer Travel Season.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS October 23rd, 2020 !!!
YOU MUST TRYOUT TO BE PLACED ON ANY LONG VALLEY TRAVEL BASEBALL TEAM.
LVBC is a 100% volunteer organization. If you are interested in being considered for the position of "Head Coach" of your son's Travel Baseball team, please select "Yes" in the field below from the options and be sure to fill out the Travel Head Coach's questionnaire (The link for the form can found on our website) and thank you for volunteering. IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED, THIS MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO YOUR SON'S TRYOUT.
Head Coach Consideration, Select "Yes" if interested in being the Head Coach:
What team / age group would you most like to be considered for?:
8u (born 5/1/2012 - 4/30/2013)
9u (born 5/1/2011 - 4/30/12)
10u (born 5/1/2010 - 4/30/2011)
11u (born 5/1/2009 - 4/30/2010)
12u (born 5/1/2008 - 4/30/2009)
13u (born 5/1/2007 - 4/30/2008)
14u (born 5/1/2006 - 4/30/2007)
The LVBC encourages your son to try out for the youngest team that he is eligible. Playing for the youngest team is not mandatory, but will help Long Valley field the most competitive teams possible. If your son trys out for an "older" team, there is a chance he will miss the opportunity to play for the younger team. Cal Ripken tournaments are conducted by age, not grade.
Grade Your Child Is Currently In:
School Your Child is Attending in 2020-2021 School Year:
LV Middle School
Did your child play for a LVBC Travel Team in 2020?:
Will your child be trying out as a Pitcher and / or Catcher ?:
Both Pitcher and Catcher
Family Vacation plans between 4/1/2021-7/31/2021.:
Other conflicts - (Other baseball teams, other sports and other activities):
Does your child have any physical and/or medical limitations, of which his Coach should be aware?:
If yes, please describe:
Code of Conduct & Medical Treatment Authorization
My child has expressed an interest in playing Baseball in the upcoming season in the Long Valley Baseball Club's League. As this child's parent or legal guardian, I give my permission for them to do so. I agree that my child will be assigned to a league, and a team, to be determined by age and/or grade.
1) I hereby authorize the treatment by a qualified and licensed medical doctor in the event of a medical emergency which, in the opinion of the attending physician, may endanger my child's life, cause disfigurement, physical impairment or undue discomfort if delayed. This authority is granted only after a reasonable effort has been made to reach me.
2) This release is granted from January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021.
3) I understand that I am responsible for my own, my child's, my family, or any guests' conduct while attending LVBC events. This includes reimbursement to the LVBC for any damage willfully caused by my family or guests to schools and/or township field property. My family agrees to abide by the LVBC rules of conduct and good sportsmanship. I will also abide by any reasonable disciplinary action (including, but not limited to, suspension) due to behavioral problems.
4) I acknowledge that my child's birth date is subject to verification by the LVBC. If so asked, I agree to provide to LVBC a certified copy of my child's birth certificate, in a timely manner.
5) As this child's parent or legal guardian, I give permission for my child to receive reasonable emergency medical treatment, or be transported to the hospital to receive same during any LVBC sanctioned event (tryouts, practices, meetings, league games, and/or tournaments).
6) I acknowledge that I understand that LVBC Travel Teams will take priority over all other sports or social activities during the travel season of 4/1/2021 - 7/31/2021. If a player is not in compliance, the travel advisory board may institute a suspension for the duration of the season and no refund will be given.
7) I acknowledge that full participation of the LVBC Spring Rec season is a requirement to participate in the travel season and that if a player is not in compliance, the travel advisory board may institute a suspension for the duration of the season and no refund will be given.
I/we agree with the above
Online Signature (Enter your email address):
Entry of your email address is in lieu of your signature. Your email address constitutes an electronic signature agreeing to the "Code of Conduct and Medical Treatment Authorization".
Long Valley Baseball Club is a 501(c)3 Not for Profit Organization. Your Support is greatly appreciated.
* indicates required fields
Long Valley Baseball Club